Never Before Seen Leader Elimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfonso X (Spain) 21
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 16+1=17 - I agree with Morningcalm.
Senusret III (Egypt) 31
Shivaji (India) 15-3=12 - This thread is near finish and the time has come for one Indian leader to go.
William the Conqueror (England) 17

@Guandao, and now Chandragupta won't have the same score as Shivaji :p

Alfonso X (Spain) 21
Chandragupta Maurya (India) (17-3)=14 How iconic can he be when we don't even know how he looked like? Have anyone outside of India heard of him? I think not. He'll be a generic warmonger.:p There are plenty of other more interesting Indian rulers (like Akbar, Shah Jahan, Raja Raja Chola, even Razia Sultana, the list goes on). Too much love for the Maurya, and that's probably because of their interactions with the Greeks. Eurocentrism once again.
Senusret III (Egypt) 31
Shivaji (India) (12+1)=13 I still think the greatest Maratha ruler is worthy of Civ.

Alfonso X (Spain) 21
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 14+1=15 - Meh, Shivaji would probably be a generic warmonger too. Also, without Chandragupta, there would be no Ashoka :p
Senusret III (Egypt) 31
Shivaji (India) 13-3=10 - He would be a generic warmonger :p

Alfonso X (Spain) 21
Chandragupta Maurya (India) (15-3)=12 He was not responsible for Ashoka's greatness. He also seems too similar to Gandhi in regards to his religious piety, starving himself to death.:lol: Plus he was Jain and Jainism isn't a foundable religion in Civ6. I prefer a Buddhist, Hindu or Muslim alternate leader for India.
Senusret III (Egypt) 31
Shivaji (India) (10+1)=11 You may think he's a "generic warmonger", but at least he would provide a better contrast to Gandhi. Plus he's a Hindu hero.

Alfonso X (Spain) 21 - 3 = 18 (Lost on his bid to become Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, and was inept in his attempts to gain said throne.)
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 12 + 1 = 13 (I prefer him to Shivaji at this stage since he accomplished more in an empire-building sense.)
Senusret III (Egypt) 31
Shivaji (India) 11

Alfonso X (Spain) 18
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 13
Senusret III (Egypt) 31+1=32 - Who deserves to win more than someone who was celebrated as a god by his enemies?
Shivaji (India) 11-3=8 - It's time for one leader of India to go, and I think Chandragupta would be better to stay.

Alfonso X (Spain) 18
Chandragupta Maurya (India) (13-3)=10 Definitely would be too similar in appearance to Jayavarman VII now, being a warmongering religious King. Plus Sean Bean would mess up pronouncing his name. :p
Senusret III (Egypt) 32
Shivaji (India) (8+1)=9 He is deserving of Civ leader status.

Alfonso X (Spain) 18
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 10
Senusret III (Egypt) 32
Shivaji (India) 10 (9+1) interesting period in Indian history!
William the Conqueror (England) 14 (17-3) he conquered an island - so what?

Alfonso X (Spain) 18
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 10+1=11 - I like him more :p
Senusret III (Egypt) 32
Shivaji (India) 10-3=7 - I like him less :p
William the Conqueror (England) 14

Alfonso X (Spain) 18
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 10+1=11 - I like him more :p
Senusret III (Egypt) 32
Shivaji (India) 10-3=7 - I like him less :p
William the Conqueror (England) 14

Funny how you've never explained why. :p:p

Chandragupta Maurya is too similar to Jayavarman VII now. He has no chance of being Indian alt leader. :D Shivaji at least looks different from both Gandhi and Jayavarman VII.

Alfonso X (Spain) 18
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 11
Senusret III (Egypt) 32
Shivaji (India) 8 (7+1) he should survive Willie
William the Conqueror (England) 11 (14-3) he conquered one single island - not enough for a Civ leader

Alfonso X (Spain) 18
Chandragupta Maurya (India) (11-3)=8 Too similar to Jayavarman VII, he would appear monk-like, just like the Khmer leader. I rather they use an Indian leader with a more different appearance.
Senusret III (Egypt) 32
Shivaji (India) (8+1)=9 Still a decent choice for Indian alt leader. He can be a more militaristic leader compared to Gandhi.
William the Conqueror (England) 11

Alfonso X (Spain) 18 - 3 = 15 (My least favorite on this list.)
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 8 + 1 = 9 (Let's not rid ourselves of an amazing conqueror just yet.)
Senusret III (Egypt) 32
Shivaji (India) 9
William the Conqueror (England) 11

Alfonso X (Spain) 15 + 1 = 16. Spain is the 2nd weakest civ. Alfonso could give them the boost they need.
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 9
Senusret III (Egypt) 32
Shivaji (India) 9
William the Conqueror (England) 11 - 3 =8. Better options for England.

Alfonso X (Spain) 16
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 9-3=6 - Reading something more about Shivaji, I think I'd like him more. Sorry Chandragupta.
Senusret III (Egypt) 32+1=33 - Just increasing his lead :p
Shivaji (India) 9
William the Conqueror (England) 8

Alfonso X (Spain) 16
Chandragupta Maurya (India) (6-3)=3 A great conqueror and empire founder, but he is too similar in many ways to Jayavarman VII (religious piety, warmonger, shirtless :p, monk-like).
Senusret III (Egypt) 33
Shivaji (India) (9+1)=10 His empire wasn't as great as Chandragupta, but he ruled during a fascinating period. Plus he looks different enough from Gandhi and Jayavarman VII. I still would put in a Mughal leader before him.

@Kimiimaro Me piaxe veder i me schèmi realixarse!

Alfonso X (Spain) 16
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 3 - 3 = ELIMINATED Too similar to Jayavarman VII in many ways
Senusret III (Egypt) 33
Shivaji (India) 10 + 1 = 11 Great alternative for India

Alfonso X (Spain) 16-3=13 - I don't think Spain is in such pressing need of alternate leader.
Senusret III (Egypt) 33
Shivaji (India) 11+1=12 - Actually, India with war bonuses can't hurt.

Alfonso X (Spain) 13
Senusret III (Egypt) 33
Shivaji (India) (12+1)=13 A decent choice for Indian alt leader, and from a less famous period of Indian history.
William the Conqueror (England) (8-3)=5 There's still plenty of good/even better male English rulers to choose from. We're now at the point where we have to make hard choices when downvoting.

Alfonso X (Spain) 13 - 3 = 10 (Worst leader remaining IMO, both in his ultimate failure to become Holy Roman Emperor, and in his use of science for astrology even though he was in the Middle Ages, not the ancient times of Babylon.)
Senusret III (Egypt) 33 + 1 = 34 (The most awesome leader remaining. How often is a leader so revered by one's enemy?)
Shivaji (India) 13
William the Conqueror (England) 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom