Never Before Seen Leader Elimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 27
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 11
John Adams (America) 21-3=18 - USA already have a great leader, so I can wait for another one to appear. The other countries on this list need him more (maybe with exception of Rome)
Senusret III (Egypt) 28+1=29 - Egypt really needs a second leader, and Senusret III is a great choice.
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 19

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 11
John Adams (America) (18-3)=15 I'll admit I don't know much about Adams' presidency. He doesn't seem that well-beloved today, and I won't be upset if he never appears in Civ.
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) (19+1)=20 I'm sticking by William the B till the very end. :p

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 11 + 1 = 12. The pharaoh that made classical Egypt well classical Egypt.
John Adams (America) 15
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 20 -3=17. Better Kings or PMs of England are available.

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 12
John Adams (America) 15-3=12 - America isn't in a big need of another leader. I can wait for him.
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 17+1=18 - Not a bad choice to lead England.

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 12
John Adams (America) (12-3)=9 I actually prefer Thomas Jefferson or James Madison over him. I'm sick of George Washington.
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) (18+1)=19 Who are the better Kings and PMs? Any famous PM is too close in time period to Victoria. I don't really have a preference for Henry VIII or Henry V over this guy. Maybe Alfed the Great is a better choice?

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 27 + 1 = 28 (Unquestionably one of India's most well-known and successful rulers, with interesting agenda potential given his relationship to the Macedonians that originally invaded India)
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 12 - 3 = 9 (Egypt does not need another builder pharaoh for Civ VI, it needs an option that represents the mighty military glory of the Egyptian Empire. Djoser was a great ruler but he wouldn't have a clear agenda in the vein of Senusret III)
John Adams (America) 9
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Chandragupta Maurya (India) 28
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 9 - Are we sure that Djoser should go before John Adams and Constantine?
John Adams (America) 9-3=6 - Teddy Roosevelt is a great chocie to lead the United States. I don't think it needs another leader right now.
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 19+1=20 - A nice choice for the alternate English leader.

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 9 + 1 =10. Djoser can just as well be great person focused instead of builder focused.
John Adams (America) 6
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 20 - 3 =17. Better PMs not in Vickys time: Walpole, Either William Pitt. Better Kings: Alfred, Henry II, Henry V, Edward I, William II/III & Mary.

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 10 + 1 = 11 or economy or religious focused...
John Adams (America) 6
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 17 - 4 = 13 I agree that a PM would be nice and a welcome change. Not necessarily Winston again.

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 10 + 1 = 11 or economy or religious focused...
John Adams (America) 6
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 17 - 4 = 13 I agree that a PM would be nice and a welcome change. Not necessarily Winston again.

You're supposed to subtract 3, so William the Conqueror's score is 14.

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 11
John Adams (America) (6-3)=3 America can wait for a second leader, and I'm not familiar enough with Adams to favor him over Madison, Jefferson or Monroe.
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) (14+1)=15 I don't favor the PMs and Kings Phrozen listed over William, except for Alfred the Great. Unless someone points out to me why William was a bad leader, I will keep upvoting him.

Last edited:
Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 20
Djoser (Egypt) 11
John Adams (America) 3 - 3 = ELIMINATED The United States can wait
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 15 + 1 = 16 Foreign born leaders already exist in the series

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 17 (20 - 3) Arguably the first ruler of the Byzantine Empire, which I would like to see return as its own civ.
Djoser (Egypt) 11
Senusret III (Egypt) 29
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 17 (16 + 1) Would be awesome to see him in Civ.

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 17
Djoser (Egypt) 11+1=12
Senusret III (Egypt) 29-3=26 I think Djoser was the better of the two Egyptian leaders we have here.
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 17

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 17
Djoser (Egypt) 12 - 3 = 9 (Not a good fit for Civ VI, and we don't need another pacifist Egyptian leader. The pharaohs didn't just build monuments and make culture all day long--they created infrastructure, including military forts, and conquered an empire (notably the conquest of Nubia brought Egypt its gold wealth). Djoser doesn't fit the big personality requirement of Civ VI all that well.
Senusret III (Egypt) 26 + 1 = 27 I think Senusret III fits Civ VI's big personalities requirement far better than Djoser, nicely rounds out Egypt's leader roster (which currently has a passive trade bonus queen Cleopatra as its only option), and we have a better idea of what he looked like.
Shivaji (India) 24

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 17-3=14 - Not interested in seeing a religious leader for Rome. If we need to see religious Rome, let's add Byzantium.
Djoser (Egypt) 9+1=10 - I think he should survive a little bit longer.
Senusret III (Egypt) 27
Shivaji (India) 24

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) (14-3)=11 Maybe Rome doesn't deserve a second leader?:p I can't see Constantine becoming the leader of Byzantines, he's too early for my taste. I prefer a later medieval leader for them.
Djoser (Egypt) 10
Senusret III (Egypt) 27
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) (17+1)=18 I'm not opposed to his inclusion as an English leader.

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 8 (11 - 3) If Alexander can lead Macedon, then Constantine can lead the Byzantine Empire.
Djoser (Egypt) 10
Senusret III (Egypt) 27
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 19 (18 + 1) May even have had connections with Harald Hardrada.

Alfonso X (Spain) 27
Constantine (Rome) 8
Djoser (Egypt) 10 - 3 = 7 (Simply not a strong enough personality for Civ VI.)
Senusret III (Egypt) 27 + 1 = 28 (Setting him up as rival to Chandragupta Maurya. Senusret III has a clear personality due to his imperious declaration about keeping the southern border with Nubia, and his clear military-economic connections via his fortresses)

Shivaji (India) 24

Alfonso X (Spain) 28 (27+1) Most interesting option on the list historically and I believe from a gameplay perspective as well.
Constantine (Rome) 8
Djoser (Egypt) 7
Senusret III (Egypt) 25 (28-3) Bla, bla, bla, lecture, lecture, lecture, teach, teach, teach, preach, preach, preach, wall, wall, wall
Shivaji (India) 24
William the Conqueror (England) 19 @Guandao my main concern with him is that he failed miserably in giving his 'empire' a chance for a future. It doesn't make him unfit however.

Alfonso X (Spain) 28
Constantine (Rome) 8-3=5 - I'd rather have Byzantium.
Djoser (Egypt) 7
Senusret III (Egypt) 25+1=26 - Being worshipped as a god by Nubians is a prove that he's good enough to be the second leader for Egypt.
Shivaji (India) 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom