New Beta Version - March 1st (3/1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they haven't see your cities from the fog?

Is it possible to make a red like 6 hexes around a city you agree to, so that you have the same benefit as the AI for understanding where not to settle?

Please see above post. AI doesn't use the same rule as humans for determining this, because humans aren't bound by a DLL function for what determines 'too close' when an AI settles.

G

I have finished my game with a science victory around T270.
Communitas map script may have a bit too much land by the way, making that game really peaceful. I'm a little confused but oh well I'll make a new domination game with base pangea script next time.

I didn't really see a late game difference on how the mod is played so most of my comment about the science change are in the previous post. Only real difference is that late growth is less important so you make a switch to a pure science economy sooner (in that case for a SV at least).

Communitas map script may have a bit too much land by the way, making that game really peaceful.

That's not really news to anyone :D.

About the science not actually being different, I can totally buy it. Pretty much my first thought when I read about the changes was "This is not actually going to change anything after the early-game".

Please see above post. AI doesn't use the same rule as humans for determining this, because humans aren't bound by a DLL function for what determines 'too close' when an AI settles.
It would be nice getting some kind of warning when you're about to break a promise however, as most of the times I break them is by mistake.

I have finished my game with a science victory around T270.
Communitas map script may have a bit too much land by the way, making that game really peaceful. I'm a little confused but oh well I'll make a new domination game with base pangea script next time.

I didn't really see a late game difference on how the mod is played so most of my comment about the science change are in the previous post. Only real difference is that late growth is less important so you make a switch to a pure science economy sooner (in that case for a SV at least).

Mind streaming your game so I can see how the hell you're getting a science victory around T270? Clearly I need to look at some strategies regarding this mod.

Mind streaming your game so I can see how the hell you're getting a science victory around T270? Clearly I need to look at some strategies regarding this mod.

I'll bet it was on quick speed.

Well yeah I can always stream on twitch without comments. It's usually the comments that take a lot of energy/time. But really I'm not doing anything weird and my knowledge of the mod is limited. I just have a lot of experience with base civ5.

I'll bet it was on quick speed.

standard.

I've experience this several times now, Inca's city in mountains or road on mountains sometimes make city connection bonus not work, the city connection itself is in place in the sense that the triangle icon shows up and there is no isolation unhappiness, but the yields from policy and pantheon are missing

should have 5 science and 2 faith from fraternity and god of commerce

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Well yeah I can always stream on twitch without comments. It's usually the comments that take a lot of energy/time. But really I'm not doing anything weird and my knowledge of the mod is limited. I just have a lot of experience with base civ5.

I'm up for it if you're around and want to stream now. Otherwise I might stream playing.

and I played base civ on Deity with what i thought was a reasonable win rate, and I'm not killing it like that at all.

I mean... were you Korea? I could see that, they are ridiculous.

You can get away with very limited commenting when doing a stream as long as you answer a few questions every few minutes. Honestly, you probably don't have to comment on anything as long as you're talking about something, that's how streams work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom