new civs don't show up!

Bia Asakura

Chieftain
I load the game, load the mod, takes forever to start loading but it loads ands when I'm gonna play none of the new civilizations or leaders shows up! There's only the default ones. I've instaled everything in the right place and the patch to version 4.1. The only thing that changes it's the tittle image in the menu screen. I've looked all over the forum but I didn't find anything that can help me. So please, does anyone knows what to do??

I load the game, load the mod, takes forever to start loading but it loads ands when I'm gonna play none of the new civilizations or leaders shows up! There's only the default ones. I've instaled everything in the right place and the patch to version 4.1. The only thing that changes it's the tittle image in the menu screen. I've looked all over the forum but I didn't find anything that can help me. So please, does anyone knows what to do??

After you load the mod, do you see any changes in the civilopedia? (new civs, units, etc.?)

If not, look at two things:

- make sure you didn't create a directory when you installed. The extractor does that automatically.

- make sure modular loading = 1 in the BtS Civ4.ini file

yeah, it's working now, thanks ^^ the modular loading was = 0

but the last time I tried there wasn't any chances on civilopedia, just so you know xD

thanks a lot for the help ^^

Top Bottom