New Destiny

I'm playing New Destiny now on Odessey speed. Only problem is that after a successful axe rush I dominate the AI and don't see me losing my grip - Prince .

What I really like is the military buildings so you can specialize your cities even more.

Playing the Scots . The Highlander is very good. Philo-Ind helps ;)

@SoG yeah it sure seemed to lol oh well at least most of it wasnt complaints or problems :)

@mice yeah i love playing the scots too, at first glance the highlander probally dosnt seem all that great since thier bonus is guerilla 2 but i found that with right combo or promos they were very deadly.phi-ind is nice and the protective dosnt hurt either ;). i also redid the celts and the gallic swordsman so they also are more of a threat than before.

the oddessy speed makes the game very long and drawn out but that is the purpose of it. depending on who your playing with dont count on sitting quietly. ive had Morgan in almost every game ive played and he is a real pain in the middle game, i have never been able to take him out untill late in the game. with the 3rd trait it has made some of the leaders harder to get rid of :). which to me is a good thing, makes the game more interesting. well as long as your enjoying it thats all that matters since the whole purpose of this is fun :D.

I did an re-install of BTS and managed to lose my Odessey speed New Destiny game at turn 800 !

Nevermind. I was winning and just about to pound the last resistance with flight.

Good game and great mod.

@ SoG yeah when you reach one of the religous techs it will let you choose to found any religion you want, provided it wasnt already founded somewhere else already.

@mice you lost the game when you were almost done :eek: , dang that sucks lol sorry man :sad: . well im glad your still enjoying it. i working on the next version now and hope to have it up in a week or two.

Just a quicky...
my only complaint with the mod was the spelling of medieval infantry. The first unit i upgraded was axe to midieval infantry. I did laugh but then i just kept playing as the mod was so good. all in all BRILLIANT.
What's coming in the next version and will i need to download the whole thing or will it just be a patch!?

lol sorry about the typo there ill try and fix those :) thanks for pointing it out. the next version will require you to download the whole thing. as i am putting in mambas new version and that requires me to pretty much rewrite the whole thing. i hope this will be the last full version and there will only be minor upgrades in the future.

as to whats in the next one well i will be adding the iroquois and australia to the game. mambas new graphics, JKPs latest events as well as a small addition to the civics for the future age. new national wonder, trafalgar square, 2 new units in the scout line, the jeep and the HMV. a future robot tank and a few other little things here and there. the rest will be fixing mistakes from the current version.

i wanted to have this done and out already but ran into problems, like flu season running rampant in my house :ack:, but im back on it now and am in the process of debugging it.

Hey LORD G
Cant believe no one has found this bug yet :eek:

As you can see from the screen shot a prerequisite for building the apollo program is having the apollo program? :confused::crazyeye:

also as you can see from the icons I can build ss parts while not yet having built apollo because I cant
as near as i can tell none of the SS parts has the requirement of having built apollo
also when i discovered rocketry it did not obsolete the stables it obsoleted the horse resource

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 73
hmmm thanks for pointing that out. not sure where that one came from as i didnt do anything with the apollo program but i will fix it. and ill also fix rocketry so it does away with stables not horses :) that one im sure that i messed up somewhere along that line. glad you pointed these out before i finished up the next version cause im sure they would be in it too.

hmmm thanks for pointing that out. not sure where that one came from as i didnt do anything with the apollo program but i will fix it. and ill also fix rocketry so it does away with stables not horses :) that one im sure that i messed up somewhere along that line. glad you pointed these out before i finished up the next version cause im sure they would be in it too.

The stables would be, but Apollo would not ;)

oh what makes you say that mamba :)?

ok for those who want to know i am about 90% done. i have worked out all the bugs i have found, or were pointed out to me by others. the only things left to do are to add in the text files for the civlopedia and try and get the 2nd UUs for Austrailia and the Iroquios. i have been asked by a few to post what i have so they can start on it ;). give me 1 more week to try and nail down these last little things, and even if im not done with the text files i will go ahead and put it up and add the rest of the text files in the first patch ok :)

oh what makes you say that mamba :)?

As I found out, projects are not modular. The definitions were right, but CIV messed up, so I had to change the original file and include it under Assets/XML.

When you upgrade my mod, you will get that fix.

well thats good to know mamba, but you still have it in your modules in diversica .90 and that was the one i used when i started. im not going to go back and redo mine to include .95 just cause your faster at upgrading than i am lol. it was in the next war folder in the next war projects xml. i removed it and the problem went away :). i figured it was just mine in the regular xml conflicting with the next war one in the modules. ive had that before, i put something in the regular xml and it doesnt show up or change cause its also in the modules so i have to change one or both ;). ill wait and see what your next upgrade has and decide if its stuff i want to add. :D

-

Top Bottom