Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Sheaim

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Sidar

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Svartalfar

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
I can't tell whether I want to be Cerunnos or Oghma but I already said I'd be Cerunnos so...

Clan of embers only serve Bhall, so they are no fun :(. So I would like everyone to vote for somewhere in the neutral zone. This is a serious request, so take it seriously :mad:

The votes are

Svartalfar and Hippus=7
Clan,Balseraphs,Lanun and Grigori=6 each
Calabim=5
Doviello=4
Elohim,Malakim,Kuriotates and Sheaim=3 each
Bannor,Luchuirp,Sidar and Amurites=2 each
Ljosalfar and Khasad= 1
Illians=0

the Svartalfar/Hippus are winning.

I would like to take Tali, god of wind

Uh-oh, looks like the evil-civs are the way to go right now. THey must expect some poundings from the good gods...

Well, at the moment of writing we now have 5 contenders left with 5 or more votes.

-Lanun
-Clan
-Hippus
-Svartalfar
-Grigori

Of these I prefer the Hippus for their free-spirited nature and willingness to do 'contracts' for a reward - for the same reason Falamar is high on the list as well, but I've been seeing too much of him lately in the scenarios. The Clan might work but I'll have to do some writing around Sheelba being Bhall's chosen queen.

Cassiel won't be taking any sides at all, and indeed I have some difficulty in seeing him do quests for the various gods - if anything, he'll tell them all to **** off. And I have some difficulty seeing Faeryl devoted to any god but Esus... yes of course she might be worshipping another, but well, she might be feigning it. Often. Very often. That's what the Svartalfar are like. I'll need a good reason to play these two.

(And yes, I left the Balseraphs out on purpose. I have a strong dislike for Perp's brat, and I am not going to write an in-character Perpentach report. That'll delay every update by days because I have to think up poetry for him...)

Cassiel won't be taking any sides at all, and indeed I have some difficulty in seeing him do quests for the various gods - if anything, he'll tell them all to **** off.
IMHO that's exactly what would make him interesting. he teaches people to no longer be pawns of the gods, thus directly sabotaging the gods influence. almost every god, good and evil alike, should have a bone to pick with him. should make for an interesting, though possibly quite mean ^_^, DI game.

reminds me of Terry Pratchetts discworld. there was something in there about the prudence of standing under a copper lined (and thus lightning proof) roof before declaring that the gods don't exist :goodjob:

IMHO that's exactly what would make him interesting. he teaches people to no longer be pawns of the gods, thus directly sabotaging the gods influence. almost every god, good and evil alike, should have a bone to pick with him. should make for an interesting, though possibly quite mean ^_^, DI game.

reminds me of Terry Pratchetts discworld. there was something in there about the prudence of standing under a copper lined (and thus lightning proof) roof before declaring that the gods don't exist :goodjob:

Discworld is a place where gods throw stones at atheists' windows.

I've already said I don't want a game with constant smiting.

but everyone who has ever seen - or played - a DI game can immediately tell that Cassiel was right! The gods are naught but a bunch of jerks, trying to manipulate and smite men for no good reason, fighting their wars while they don't care how many men die in the process. Oh, Cassiel has no idea exactly how right he is about the character of gods.

And surprisingly Faeryl is in the lead!

When is this going to start? I think we have enough votes for the player to make a decision on what civ they want.

The new DI game can start as soon as PaulusIII picks a civ and creates the new DI thread.

Top Bottom