[R&F] New Features Rundown (16/01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's featured article is about an armoured dinosaur Ankylosaurus.
Jurassic Park civilization led by John Hammond confirmed?
No, Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous Era confirmed.

Ugh i could feel disappointment as soon as I woke up today. I guess this is better than one of the last 3 Civs being a disappointment...

At least today is MLK Day so I don't have to work after this disappointment

They said on Twitter that it's going to be 7am PT tomorrow.

I want to be more optimistic and wishful that they will announce an extra feature with R&F tomorrow.

Now you've got me hoping they're going to announce a World Congress and Diplomatic Victory. I'm going to be disappointed when tomorrow's video is just a summary of everything we already know and I'm going to blame you. :nono:

Boring.

I guess it's a video and not a stream then? probably won't have too many details but might still be interesting to watch

So, would FULL DETAILS mean they are going to layout all the Wonders, Natural Wonders, and new units?
We can but hope. Throw in some good hints for remaining Civs and I may be appeased.

So, would FULL DETAILS mean they are going to layout all the Wonders, Natural Wonders, and new units?

That would be nice, but I don't think that's their style you know? I have a sneaky suspicion that its just a run down of the new features. Im preparing myself to be disappointed, lol

I bet you it only will be a repeat of all we know. They'll talk a lot about governors, a little about the Government Plaza, very little about Alliances and nothing about Emergencies.
If this is it, I swear to god I will not preorder my game and only buy it the day of the release. Make my word, Firaxis! You have been warned!

My entire week is ruined.

I wonder if tomorrow marks the point where streamers will get limited access?

I just hope that it's not a lame recap of stuff we already know. I want patch note level details on everything besides the 3 remaining civs if this is all we're getting this week.

Maybe they were supposed to reveal Byzantium, but then realized that they still haven't talked about emergencies and had to quickly change their schedule around.

Yes. This must be it.

They better. However, I feel like it will literally be a 4-5 minute cursory video of the game mechanics sans flavor.

While gameplay mechs are important to me, I wanted one more FL just to weed out that awful Celt/Zulu rumor and maybe shore up some fan fatigue from Cree-Gate with a player-favorite Inca reveal.

Given that the tweet is decorated with Magnus's face, I fully expect a Governor vid, which would be stupid and pointless since we already know everything there is to be known.

Might be interesting if they elaborated on Alliances and Emergencies though.

I love that the artwork for Magnus shows something reflected in his eyes. Can someone tell that it is? To me it looks like he is watching a dockyard for some reason. Or a partitioned window?

Anywho, can't even think what FULL DETAILS means. But I do hope it is the full story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom