New Flc (update) M1_Particle Beam 8-15-2005

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
This New flc is for bhiita's M1 Mech Walker unit.

The New flc and sound are to allow the M1 Mech to be transported in a Futuristic way for this Great Unit... much like the "Star Trek" Transporter.
all files and sounds have been Game Tested and work very well :)

SPECIAL NOTE: I am Uploading the ENTIRE M1 Mech Unit with this Beam Transport in order to also provide all sounds, units_32 and other Flc additions and adjustments I made for this Fine Unit in one package. Many files were scattered so this will consolidate them all in this Zip. "Read Me" File included. The M1 Mech Unit is credited to bhitta.

Here is a link for bhiita's Original Mech Walker http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=115033&page=1&pp=20

Preview next Post Below

File Restored in Link
Get the Zip Here

M1 Particle Beam Preview:

note that it is more translucent in game..."Beaming Down the M1 Mech Captain" :lol:

Attachments

• M1_ParticleBeam.gif
    M1_ParticleBeam.gif
    158.4 KB · Views: 1,525
W.i.n.t.e.r said:
Scary- imagine if something goes wrong and that battle walker materialices in your bathroom while you are sitting on the loo :o
At least you'd find a way to be done in a hurry.

Cool animation Vuldacon.

Thanks for the Comments Everyone. bhiita's Mech Walker is a Fun Future Unit in the game and I hope you all get the units_32.pcx and sounds that go with it.

...I have thought about creating a General "Transport Beam" for use with ALL units, but the animation would not include the unit being transported until the unit appeared after the Beam. Anyone have thoughts about this?

Scary- imagine if something goes wrong and that battle walker materialices in your bathroom while you are sitting on the loo
W.i.n.t.e.r, that would be rather disconcerting and one would either complete what they were doing VERY abruptly or cease all together and RUN :lol:

Vuldacon said:
...I have thought about creating a General "Transport Beam" for use with ALL units, but the animation would not include the unit being transported until the unit appeared after the Beam. Anyone have thoughts about this?

How about a beam that starts out transparent and quickly brightens and turns opaque, then flashes brightly and disappears? It would look like the unit materialized during the flash.

edit: on second thought, I could probably do that myself :)

Attachments

• flash.jpg
    flash.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 666
Weasel Op...yes, that would certainly be an easy way to use a "transporter Beam" for All units because the actual unit would not be seen. Good Idea that could be made to really Look Great and that could be used for all Units.

Great idea Weasel, I look forward to include that one in my mod... :D

Top Bottom