[NFP] New Frontier Pass

Has anyone figured out to get the debugger working?

I’ve enabled it in the options file, but it does not open when using any keys including the “~” key, while the keys work for all the other functions like cycling through cities, etc work fine. I’m kind of getting use to and like the default UI, but would like to use the “ui scale 1” option to see if I want to go back to using it.

After a clean install and updating those mods that have been updated since early last year, I reinstalled all of them and a couple more and everything is working like a charm. Using the 3rd generation iPad Pro 1TB model.

Last edited:
The iOS app was updated for the Leaders Pass and the NFP pass is $14.99. I don’t remember how much it was before, maybe this is a discount. It was cheap enough for me to finally buy.

Last edited:
Leaders pass for iOS? My iPad died. Now I have to buy a new one to play Civ. Lol.

The new iPad Pro is pretty sweet. I still have to sell my first gen before I buy a third gen.
I want to get an iPad Air. They look pretty nice. ^^

I want to get an iPad Air. They look pretty nice. ^^
I would get an 11" Pro instead. It's the Air with a faster processor which will help with Civ. But I really want the big display, or an external display that works with USB-C

I would get an 11" Pro instead. It's the Air with a faster processor which will help with Civ. But I really want the big display, or an external display that works with USB-C
Thanks. Will look into that one. Maybe future proof for Civ VII. 🙃

Yeah, you really want an M2 iPad, if you ca afford it. With the Best Buy store card interest free financing, if you can afford an Air you can probably afford a Pro.

Yeah, you really want an M2 iPad, if you ca afford it. With the Best Buy store card interest free financing, if you can afford an Air you can probably afford a Pro.
Got an 11" iPad Pro. Pretty sweet unit. Civ plays great on it. No problems even on huge maps. 🙂

Got an 11" iPad Pro. Pretty sweet unit. Civ plays great on it. No problems even on huge maps. 🙂

I’m glad you like it. I recommend getting the Magic Keyboard, I’m surprised at how nice that is. I have a 12.9 and a mini, and when I use the mini I *really* miss the adjustable display. But the mini does not have the right connector for a Magic Keyboard.

Top Bottom