NEW GAME 2022!! Realism Invictus Mod

Sent it to the tracker e-mail address. Let me know if it didn't work!

EDIT: Is it possible to get it to send directly from within the game? I'm doing it manually so far.

EDIT: Is it possible to get it to send directly from within the game? I'm doing it manually so far.

It is not possible today.

Temae, what is your correct email account to use in the game? The tracker rules was set with one email from yours, but the last one sent by you it's different.

I'm not entirely sure how to check which email the tracker is using (and please don't post my email here) but I didnt receive any emails from it yet, only from @fdelbene directly

I got only the email from bluecivdoom, but not from the tracker.
I also sent my save to the tracker, but the save didn't appear on the OneDrive

OK. It seems that some configurations was wrong. I have set again the tracker, from the beginning, and everything looks work good now.

I sent my save to the tracker's email. Hope this forward the file to next player (the save was automatically put on onedrive's folder).

Nighthawk, check if you received the file from the tracker's email (nighthawk.ri.pbem@outlook.com).

Sent to fdel, I got only one mail from nighthawk, and it was from his email address, not the tracker's.

I sent to Temae and the tracker (the filesave got published to the OneDrive).
I see that bluecivdoom also published the save sent to me in the OneDrive, but I only got the email from him, not from the tracker.

Maybe the tracker doesn't relay the email if the intended recipient is already in to/cc?

Maybe the tracker doesn't relay the email if the intended recipient is already in to/cc?
Well, I think you have solved the mystery, @fdelbene! Congrats!

The configured rule on the tracker is: "if the email is from XXX and has an attachment, then send it to yyy and mark as read".

So, we can presume that if the email is sent to more than one recipient, the rule will not be attended and the email will not be sent.

Just to inform you all, I received the file from the tracker's email as it was sent by Michkov. But I will only can send it tomorrow.

Thank you for that, @fdelbene!

Sent over to bluecivdoom in separate emails, one for the tracker and another to make sure he gets it personally.

Top Bottom