NEW GAME 2022!! Realism Invictus Mod

Last time I tried sending the email to Michkov via the tracker - it didn't reach him even though he wasn't cc'd. So there's still some weirdness going on

Might be better to just send the file via player email instead of tracker, last two turns took three days each

The good thing about the tracker is that you can see in the OneDrive how many "jumps" you're from the next turn! :lol:

Think its phylom's turn here?
Yeah. I will play my turn today, probably. Or tomorrow. I was thinking, the issue with the tracker could be occurring due to the title of the sent emails.

It seems that when we send the emails with no title everything runs OK.

G.P.S.

Let's give a last chance to the tracker. Send your turns only to the tracker's e-mail, with the save attached, and with no subject or another text.

I've been sending my turns to both the next player and the tracker. For now at least. Let's try to keep it moving fast everyone! If we can grind through these early turns it will become fun soon... I've already met a neighbor! :)

Evenings usually. We've also had some issues with emails bouncing on the way to me.

I think we slow somewhere because michkov-->phylom times don't align?

When are you guys usually free to send in a move? @Michkov @Phylhom
Well, I live in Brazil (UTC -3) and I can play some short times during the day. So, I don't have a specific time to do that. Sometimes I will play in the morning, other times, in the afternoon or evenings. It depends on the work or my son.

Evenings usually. We've also had some issues with emails bouncing on the way to me.
I think it's because that Temae's email, setted in the tracker, was wrong. But It's ok now.

Tracker seems to work now, just got both emails, a direct one and one via the tracker.

I'm planning to tell the story of my city via Cities: Skylines! As you can see, the capital of Armenia isn't too impressive yet, but with the recent taming of the cow, the Armenians have taken their first small step towards civilization!

HiresScreenshot 13.png

Top Bottom