New History Quizzes?

What new history quiz should I create?

• Euro. Population Exchanges in the 20th c.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • History of the Reformation

• World War I, Part II

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • History of Firearms

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • History of Russia

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • History of Communism

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vrylakas

The Verbose Lord
I had lots of fun doing the WW I and Polish history quizzes, so I thought I'd do another - but so many have been done so far and I want to do one many would have fun with. i've listed the areas I'm competent enough to put something interesting enough together in, but tell me what you think!)

More quiz's?
Hell yeah! (hope this no spam - just like to say that's a good idea, but he knows it now, so don't repeat this)
I voted for Russian history. Why? Because I live so darn near! :D

I think you should create one about, FIREARMS!!!!! or Russia!!! But i voted Firearms!

All of them would be nice. ;) Remember my old saying, the harder they are, the more you learn. :lol:

Originally posted by Kahran Ramsus
History of Canada

Yeah, history of my country:king:

Oh wait, I don't actually know much about my country other than on average we are more intelligent than our neighbour.....:D:D:D

Cataclysm wrote: Oh wait, I don't actually know much about my country other than on average we are more intelligent than our neighbour.....

You shouldn't make fun of Greenland like that...

;)

I've just posted a firearms quiz, and I'll work on some of the other ideas. A Canada one is very do-able, Eastern Europe would be very easy for me to do :D and I will take a look at the communism one!

Keep the input coming!

Hamlet wrote: We want you working your little cotton socks off on these quizes!

A. My cotton socks ain't so little.

B. While I'll do my best to work 'em off, you should be aware that only my wife has the right to take 'em off...

:p

Top Bottom