New Idea

we got to write a scroll making fun of KISS and one saying the wrath of Meelet will protect us and slay the Galls. i could write one up later today.

ok, here's my newest addition to our Ironic Bible:

From the Ironic King greekguy:

And so it came to be that with my eyes I witnessed the invasion of the Ironic people by the treacherous Galls. I counted nearly a dozen famed Gallic Swordsmen landing on the shores near the town of Furbomb, and cried out with dismay. But soon, my cries of dismay turned into cries of joy. For the Great Meelet spoke to me, as I beared witness to the Gallic invasion atop the hill outside of Furbomb. And his words were thus:

' Do not fear Great King greekguy, for the people of Iron will be safe. The Galls have gone against my teachings, and are now worshipping a false deity. This faith is centered around their most holy holiday, April Fools Day. But the Galls have yet to realize they are the fools. By going against my teachings, they have awoken the Wrath of Meelet. As promised, all enemies of Meelet will be punished, and the Galls will be punished thusly. I will give you the strength to defeat the hordes of enemies, sink their flimsly ships, and invade their homeland yourselves. You will defeat the cruel Galls, and you will feast in the capital of the Idiots before the end of the millienium. The Galls shall tast the Wrath of Meelet!'

And as quickly as the Great One came, he left. I am now left with his words, and I intend to keep to them. With the passion of every No-Namer and the awesome power of Meelet, the evil Galls will be a great nation no longer!

i thought we should combine a bunch of Anti-KISS scrolls together into 1 big update. maybe 3 or 4 scrolls prodding and poking at KISS would be good. if anyone else has any ideas, please write a scroll...a little propoganda never hurt. ;)

BCLG100 said:
have we even played the turn yet?

i'm pretty sure we haven't, since donsig hasn't posted in the turntracker thread yet.

Those who use Meleet's name when he has not given his consent? Those who go forth in foolishness will come back in foolishness?

:hmm: i can't think of anything right now. if an idea hits me, i'll tell you guys here.

well, anyone else got any ideas? maybe we could write a scroll bragging that our Immortals are stronger than their Gallic Swordsmen, since we just whooped their a$$ in several battles. :king:

Sorry I've taken so long, I've been rather busy (and it looks like it will continue)

And so the word of Meleet came to me, the humble scribe of our beloved lord came to me again, and so, as before, the warnings and knowlage that comes with such knowlage must be brought forth to all the Nations, and as it has been commanded, so shall it be done. So hark, and let thine hear what is sacred and take note, for thine safety lays in how you execute its orders.

Those who declare themselves of foolishness have decided to the path of their false idolitry. They have corrupted my sacred name, and revenge will come. So as death has come to those who betrayed the nameless ones. To the fools, foolishness will come, and then the blood will come, from lands far away from my sacred name. From their defilement will come the difelment of their corpses. There will be bodies beyond count for those of foolishness, yet no one to weep, no one to mourn. Lands will be wasted, for the revenge of Meleet has never been something to laugh at like fools. As in times of old, The fear of Meleet, our sacred and high Lord God, will be proven, and this time there will be no peace, only total and absolute destruction.

nice one lost_civ. :goodjob: i'll convert your scroll and mine onto the parchment paper and post them either today or tommorrow.

time to make our propoganda public. :p

well, if you think of anything just post it. remember, anything to make KISS look bad and weaker than us. it could be about their military, their intelligence (since they are self-proclaimed Idiots), or anything else that we are better at than them. :)

i just finished converting our last 2 scrolls onto the paper. so, should i post them in the public thread or wait for more to be written?

Top Bottom