New IOT Map Thread

These are the maps for the now-dead New Earth IOT.

Political map:
Spoiler :

The only thing you have to notice are the territories which weren't properly divided.
Geographical map:
Spoiler :

I suggest including the geographical map as it gives the regions more sense to be like that rather than letting players arbitrarily turn inland southern territories into paradises.

Present Day Political Map of the World
Based on Enhanced Victoria II Map by Tyo
Spoiler :
*NOTE: Map set prior to the Russian Liberation of Crimea (Yes, you've read that correctly: LIBERATION)

Surely you mean the war of Ukrainian aggression /putin
anyway, can you also post the map of the flooded world you made? Please? :mischief:

The map thread is dead. Long live the map thread.

Once again you prove yourself a crown gem Reus! You are a marvel to behold. You are among the best IOTers!

I look forward to see your first IOT Reus! You will make a great GM! :D

If somebody knows where I can find a terrain map for Victoria 2, I would be very happy.

It was on purpose, Lithuania desperately needs more living space.
But since it seems to be so much problem for you that big Russia needs even more land, I re-extended Kaliningrad, and took the liberty to give a Dutch province to Lithuania as a replacement.

You could just have wrecked latvia or something ;_;

Why is there always a lake in the middle of Oz when the ice melts? How does the water even get there?

Elevation Map of Australia

I think its because that region is relatively low.

Okay, but how the crap did the water get there in the first place? Just because something's below sea level doesn't mean it's gonna flood. On that map there's a very small region where the potential megalake connects to the rest of the low area (and I'm pretty sure Oz would just fill that in to prevent more land loss), but that area isn't underwater on the NatGeo map so I'm kind of confused.

I assume it's the idea that water seeped in. Like of you overflow a cup, it won't continuously spill. It'll spill until it's level with the glass again. That's what I assume was done, anyways. Could also be something having to do with increased rainfall due to a hotter climate. That would explain why some VERY inland lakes still got bigger.

OP to be updated tomorrow.

So I did this.

Spoiler :

I can also Nippocentrize any other maps if someone wants to see the effects of Japan being in the middle on the claiming habits of IOTers.

So I did this.

Spoiler :

I can also Nippocentrize any other maps if someone wants to see the effects of Japan being in the middle on the claiming habits of IOTers.

They flip, based upon my attempts to use Pacific-centric maps.

Top Bottom