New Leaderhead: Dwarf Lord

Okay, Embryodead's Dwarf LH is OUT of the FF mod and THIS guy is IN!!

Most excellent Job, Zulu, and nice to see you still around the place. :)

Oh, and the Title of this thread calls this bit of poetry to mind:

J. R. R. Tolkein said:
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

This leaderhead is beautifully made. Stunning work.:)

That's really nice. :thumbsup:

However, there was transparency issues with two of the pcxs (there are two transparent colours, not just one ;)), so I took the liberty of fixing them and attaching it here. If you reupload the head with these fixes, fell free to tell me so, so I can remove this zip. :)

Attachments

• DwarfLHbyzulu-fixedpcxs.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 355
Wow it sure took some time, but it's really beutifull.

Zulu I was thinking, if it's so annoying to render the frames, wouldn't it be possible to send it to someone else, then he could render it?

Yoda Power said:
Wow it sure took some time, but it's really beutifull.

Zulu I was thinking, if it's so annoying to render the frames, wouldn't it be possible to send it to someone else, then he could render it?

Well, .pz3 files tend to be rather big (anywhere between 20 and 50 MB) so they're not really feasible for emailing. Besides, the person doing the rendering would need to have a better computer than mine to make the affair worthwhile (RAM is most important, and I have 1 GB).

Zulu: I have Poser 5 and run a P4 2 GHZ machine w/768 MB of DDR ram and a GeForce 4 MMX video card w/64 MB of Video RAM, and it takes around 2 - 4 hours on average to render one of my LH. If you want to give me the files so I can render them, I have my own Website w/5 GB of space and 50 GB of bandwitdth per month. Just PM me, and I'll see about giving you FTP access to my site so you can upload the file....

.... But DAYUM! 50 minutes PER FRAME?!?!? What are you running on that machine..... Even my notebook wasn't that slow (took 10 hours at most to render a LH on the slow ol' notebook).

That is absolutely amazing!!

Where did you get the props for the helmet, etc.?

Oh....my...god... :wow:

Stunning! Absolutely stunning!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Top Bottom