1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New; Mars Mod Units (04/02/05)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by Smoking mirror, Mar 4, 2005.

1. sum_aar_jam

sum_aar_jam Warlord

the resurrection of a 3 year and 7 month old thread...wow I am amazed. CiaranB123, let me be the first to break this to you easily before someone else jumps you for this bad no no....Never, ever, ever, post on a thread that is old and dead. You new so I'll give you a little advice, Always look at the date of the last post to see if the thread is still alive. The only reason you should ever post on an old thread is if you have a problem, viable question about the unit, scenario, utility program, etc, or any other difficulty.

2. Madeira

Madeira Emperor

I dont understand how these threads are resurected, do these newbs actually start reading the forum from the beggining (meaning last page)? :p
    CiaranB123 (is just Ciaran in use?) let us know when you reach the latest threads! Lots of good stuff there ;)
    And welcome to civfanatics!

3. againsttheflow

againsttheflow unpolitically uncorrect

Searches are a normal way to stumble on these threads and just because a unit is old doesn't necessarily mean its not just as good as the new stuff.

4. Madeira

Madeira Emperor

Never said these units werent good...

5. againsttheflow

againsttheflow unpolitically uncorrect

I was merely saying that there's nothing wrong with browsing the older units as opposed to the new. :)

6. Quinzy

Quinzy Deity

It is a bit of a problem bumping them though, because it's quite annoying :)