New Official Arriving / leaving / introduction thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie 378 said:
In the interests of getting a good degree and a job/future and so on, I am going to try to cut down on my spamming until I've got my dissertation done & posted, and I'm back at university - 3rd and 9th of Jan respectively. :sad: I may sneak in now and then, but only in moments of weakness. :blush:

Short version: Must get that ±§!@£$%^&*ing dissertation done! See you! :wavey:

See, ya, Sophie. You will be greatly missed. :(

Hope you well in Uni.

Bye Sophie:wavey:! You (probably) will be missed in the forum games.

Seeya Sophie.

I'll miss you here :salute:.

And good luck to you! :D

Sophie 378 said:
Short version: Must get that ±§!@£$%^&*ing dissertation done! See you! :wavey:
You can come back and tell us how it went. Good luck.

Just wanted to let y'all know that I won't be answering threads or e-mails as often as usual due to a massive computer crash. It looks like my computer was hit with the dreaded Win32.Trojan virus, and I couldn't clean it out in time. I'll only be logging on when I have free time at work.

This will teach me a lesson not to install any anti-virus, pop-blocker, anti-spyware programs. Not a big deal, though. The computer's pretty old and it was time for a new one anyway.

Nanocyborgasm said:
Just wanted to let y'all know that I won't be answering threads or e-mails as often as usual due to a massive computer crash. It looks like my computer was hit with the dreaded Win32.Trojan virus, and I couldn't clean it out in time. I'll only be logging on when I have free time at work.

This will teach me a lesson not to install any anti-virus, pop-blocker, anti-spyware programs. Not a big deal, though. The computer's pretty old and it was time for a new one anyway.
Trojans and comuter meltdown: Sounds like nano cyborg orgasmic event that your old machine was not able to process or processed too well. :D

Hello everyone.

I am more or less back. Actually, I'm still here at home until the 10th, but for the first time since I have been back I have nothing better to do than to come back here.

I'll probably be posting periodically until the 10th, at which point I'll go back into normal mode.

Fifty said:
Hello everyone.

I am more or less back. Actually, I'm still here at home until the 10th, but for the first time since I have been back I have nothing better to do than to come back here.

I'll probably be posting periodically until the 10th, at which point I'll go back into normal mode.
Oh God help us! ;)

Sophie: A very wise decision you made there. Shame to not have you around but it's for the best. And by the way, why are you reading this now anyway!!!? Get back to work!! :whipped:

In case anyone noticed my absence, I'm now back from my trip to St. Louis and Chicago, visiting relatives, observing the architectural masterpieces there, visting WashU, seeing Second City (very funny), and some other stuff.

Hopefully (for you, but much more importantly, for me) I'll be able to restrain myself from posting much on here anymore. ;) I'll probably be wasting enough time as it is playing my beloved new Civ4.

Oh, and bye Sophie. :wavey: (Is anyone else leaving too? Someone keep me posted!) If you don't mind my asking (and if you're actually reading this), what's your dissertation on?

Edit: Crap, I can't change my avatar back to my old one until I load the files from my old computer onto this new one. Now I just look ******ed.

I'm back - more or less. Albeit spamming posting will be reduced.

Thanks for the kind words Che, noncon, Ozzy, CD, mrtn and Ram.

:)

So, what news do you have for me? New female members with incredible sex drive? Permabans? etc...

thetrooper said:
So, what news do you have for me? New female members with incredible sex drive? Permabans? etc...

Pretty much nothing except for a geek war in the Star Trek vs. Star War thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom