1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

New patch version?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Unofficial Patches' started by ripple01, May 14, 2009.

1. ripple01

ripple01 Chieftain

There have been numerous new bugs/issues reported since the last release (I've submitted 2 myself) and since Dresden hasn't been seen in 3 months, I want to propose finding a small team to carry his work (and that of Solver) forward and prepare another release. I am no coder but I can help compile a list of reported issues and assist in any packaging/testing/XML fixes, etc. Anyone else onboard with this or should we wait a bit to see if Dresden is returning? Anyone heard from him?

Cheers,
    ripple01

2. EmperorFool

EmperorFool Chieftain

As I'm including the UP in the first release of BULL, it would be very helpful to have a list of the new issues that have come up. Maybe I can fix some of them.

3. ripple01

ripple01 Chieftain

Great, I'll attempt to compile a list by looking over the most recent posts in the forum and post here when it is ready.

Cheers,
    ripple01

1) Unique Unit sounds in Civ4ArtDefinesUnit.xml are incorrect
    2) TXT_KEY_SHIP_OF_THE_LINE tag in Civ4UnitClassInfos.xml is wrong
    3) Mao Zedong is out of order in the LH list on the Custom Game screen (is this really a bug?)
    4) Alexman's amphibious out of sync fix

4. Roland Johansen

Roland Johansen Chieftain

The second post of the thread of the latest version of the unofficial patch mentions some of the bugs that needed fixing at that point in time. However, several new issues have come up since then in separate threads.