New series: Medieval French

Think this one is my favorite too. It just screams 'Gondor' to me.

Someone else said it best, though: your stuff is so good its hard to stop looking at it.

Thank you for archiving my work, Ozymandias :)

Btw do you have the 2d warhammer set i once made? Unfortunately the file was lost with the hacking and no preview exists either.

:D ,

"The Archivist"

OK, here's a complete list of the city sets I have of yours. I've renamed a few for my own purposes but they should nonetheless be obvious. Anything look familiar? (You might need to magnify the image a bit ...) (And, damned, you are prolific! :goodjob: )

Attachments

• Kyriakos-Varwnos Cities List.jpg
    Kyriakos-Varwnos Cities List.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 140
Impressive work there Oz, although most of my old sets are rather ugly compared to the new work :)

Anyway i found the set, it was some western european industrial that i used in my edition of the napoleonic conquest. I thought it looked better than it did, but anyway it did not! :D

Ozy, how can we get you to share this collection, at least the cities no longer available? I'd love to see a screenie of his undead set if anyone has one.

If he deletes one more set I'm flying to Greece.

Ozy, how can we get you to share this collection, at least the cities no longer available? I'd love to see a screenie of his undead set if anyone has one.

If he deletes one more set I'm flying to Greece.

Undead? :confused: I don't recall that one ... Peruse the list and I'll post screenies ... I hate to repost anything a (very) active member doesn't want back up (Kyriakos ... ???) but, in a worst case, I can always email them.

Best,

Oz

Top Bottom