New Star Wars Unit: Z-95 Headhunter

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, it's finally finished. The original model is by Little Bill at the Star Wars Modeling alliance. CUstom sounds and icons included.

Files: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Headhunter.zip

Preview:

"Blue 3 Standing By" (default); "Accelerate to attack speed" (run/fidget); "We're going in full throttle" (attack a, b & C); "They came from behind....." (death)

Attachments

• Headhunter.gif
    Headhunter.gif
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,556
Glad you guys like it :D

Bjornlo said:
Very nicely done. I like the jockey'ing for position in the firing approach.

Yeah, this may not be appearant, what with my big push for FF stuff, but I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I've watched all 6 movies, own the Heir to the Empire trilogy, several of Michael Stackpole's X-Wing novels, as well as the Dark Forces, X-Wing and TIE fighter games, and I used some of the numerous observations made during the countless hours I spent playing and modding both games to do the animations. In 1997 I actually came up with a complete 12-mission tour of duty for X-wing that followed the adventures of Bandit Squadron, the worst hive of scum and villiany in the Rebel Alliance....

Ah, those were the good days.

I love the star wars novels(with the exception of the New Jedi Order series). My favorite ships from the novels were the E-wing, the newer Mon Calamari Cruiser designs MC90, MC100 etc, and the Ecciplse-Class Star Destroyer. Of the non-empire, non-rebel/new republic ships, I like the Star Viper, the Hapan Fighter(i forget the name), and the Cloakscape Fighter.

Sweet Roolspin (and death, and attack, and run and....)

Top Bottom