New Stargate Mod Atlantis, and SG1

stargate

• airport as stargate

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • railroad as stargate

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Al'Kesh is finished and can be downloaded here.

And now I'm going to bed hoping I can get rid of this bloody headache... :(

Edit: you don't like pink? :eek: The pink will be filtered out in the game as Civ considers it as transparent.

Flamand said:
Al'Kesh is finished and can be downloaded here.

And now I'm going to bed hoping I can get rid of this bloody headache... :(

Edit: you don't like pink? :eek: The pink will be filtered out in the game as Civ considers it as transparent.

Flamand, you are my hero...I can finish the Mod now!!!...

The rings are a WOnderful touch, I'll get the sounds...I have the rings, the attack, and maybe the run, I'll check...

No, in the game it is gone...

No, it isnt... The pink BG and pinkish shadows are using what are known in the graphics trade as "Alpha Blending".... You see, they look pink and purple to us, but in the game they are represented as varying degrees of transparency/shadow. The pink BG is invisible, because the game engine considers that color to be invisible, and the varying shades of purple are represented by varying intensities of Shadow. If you'd look at my Chocobo Knight unit, you'll see a pink box around the Chocobo Knight in the animated preview, but in the In-Game screenshot, the pink disappears.

Sounds like that unit's pallette was messed up... You see, it's not so much the color, but the position in the pallette... The last two rows of Civ III unit pallettes are used for Smoke, shadows and the last color slot is transparent... I've never had any problems with any of the unit's I've downloaded, though.

I deleated civ 3, then it worked, I slowly started adding files from my mod back in, it was the unit 32 file. dont know what hapened but that is fixed, but now there is a pink squair around the forest in civ edit, but now the game will not play!!!!!! it is a prob with civolapida, the mod is ready bor beta 1 release but I need to fix this prob first.

psp 8 is a program. anything that does anything on a computer is called a program.

and just set it to have the "enslave" option in the editor.

Top Bottom