New Stargate Mod Atlantis, and SG1

stargate

• airport as stargate

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • railroad as stargate

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Ok, but then you'll have to getme a picture of a dart using its weapons... :)

Flamand said:
ps: Atlantis IS cheezy, but my wife likes it... :)

Thats because Atlantis is to Stargate what Voyager was to Startrek...Soap opera Sci-fi

I will look for pics of the darts firing

Thanks... ;)

that was easy
Wraith Dart pedia info?
Small, ear-splitting interceptor craft piloted by at least one Wraith, though the exact numbers accommodated by each ship are not known. Each craft is capable of incredible speeds, and can travel from world to world through Stargates. Darts discharge the same blue paralyzing beams as that of standard Wraith stunner rifles.

dont forget the culling beam...I dont know how it can be implimented in CIV but its there...maybe a bombing animation?...its just a bright white flash under the ship(it has a pattern to it, but I cant find a pic) much like Asgard transporters

Yeah I remember those beams... thanks

Hey, Flamand, let me do the Puddle Jumper.... I could make the entire thing in 3 days in Bryce 5 (and I'm including the time it would take to make the model itself).

who...one day noone is working on SG units, the next day they are fighting over who does which one...I love it...

Thanx to both of you...
I will take the time tonight to attempt to "cull" sounds for these units, as I seem to have good sound software...could someone remind me what the sound format needs to be?...I cant find it in my notes...

Sure, go ahead... :) Are there any other ones you want to make?

Flamand said:
Sure, go ahead... :) Are there any other ones you want to make?

Well, since I happen to still have the model I used for making the Sephiroth military advisor for my FF mod, I'm thinking about using that as the base for making one of the Wraith Infantry....

Which brings up another thing for my list of similarities between Stargate and FF VII: Sephiroth and the Wraith Elites look almost identical (they both wear black trenchcoats with armored shoulder pads and have really long white hair...)

But that will be after the Female Samurai and Puddle Jumper.

So you'll do the dart fighter as well? That's ok, I'll stick to the Al'Kesh and see what I can do with the city...

Flamand said:
So you'll do the dart fighter as well? That's ok, I'll stick to the Al'Kesh and see what I can do with the city...

You can do the Dart if you want. I still have Final Fantasy Units to do, you know. (The Gelnika is rendering out as I type).

You can do the Dart if you want. I still have Final Fantasy Units to do, you know. (The Gelnika is rendering out as I type).

And I still have plenty of Star Trek, Battlestar and Fallout units to do... :) Looking forward to seeing your Gelnika... :goodjob:

Right, but it will take a while to get around to the Wraith Dart (although I will soon be starting 2 computer operations, where I use my main PC for rendering Poser units and my secondary PC for Bryce units, and will be doing the Female Samurai at the same time as the Puddle Jumper, and quite possibly the dart (the Puddle Jumper will be super easy: just a booleaned cylinder with two parts that pop out on the sides), and I can just download and animate the Dart in no time flat (it only took 1 day to do most of the animations for the Z-95 Headhunter, which I also merely downloaded the model and animated.. Especially since the blue blaster bolt thingy that the Darts shoot will be really easy to make in Bryce)

If you'll make it, it would be cool to include a bombard animation with those sweeping, rotating beams...
I'll give the city a try tomorrow...

Top Bottom