New Unit:Arab Spearman

Thanks all )
Yep I know whatcha mean Kal, I was just giving you a hard time (I think it's in my job description;))
Sorry bout that zulu, forgot it completely. I'll make sure the swordsman has some bristle tho, just have to see what I can use from M3 stuff to fit the M2

mrtn said:
Supposing you mean embryodead's Mozarab ;), I'd say the mozarab is more advanced. It's got chainmail, after all, while this just have a vest. :)

Thankyou for actually anwsering me MRTN!

So where exactly would he go on the tech tree?

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Thankyou for actually anwsering me MRTN!

So where exactly would he go on the tech tree?
That depends on what other gfx you are using, and if you just want flavour units, or have altered the rules too...
I'd use ripptide's swordsman as swordsman and the spearman as spearman, and the Mozarab as either Pikeman or Med Inf. You also have some good (IMO) Cossacks gfx converted by Steph; an egyptian pikeman and a Turk Infantry (IIRC) that's possible to use as a Med Inf. Two out of three... :mischief:
Hm, now it actually seems we have enough arab flavour for the ancient and medieval eras. :D

An arabian nights mod would be cool.
perhaps a relic to return to agrabah.
the diamond in the rough ;)

(i think i watch too much disney :D )

lovely unit :) :goodjob:

exellent unit! :clap:

There will most likely be a version 2 of both the Arab spearman and swordsman jzsf. These are the first Poser ones I've done so still trying to work things out, and they need to be shrunk some as well :)

ripptide said:
There will most likely be a version 2 of both the Arab spearman and swordsman jzsf. These are the first Poser ones I've done so still trying to work things out, and they need to be shrunk some as well :)

Have you thinken to make a spear-throwing attack2 to the spearman? It could look cool! :D

dude this and your spearman r PERFECT on my quest to acquire flavour units from every race group.
Brownie points 4 riptide!!

One of these days, I'm going to go back and find the oldest, moldiest unit in these forums, and I'm gonna bump it and say "Woo hoo!! Good job!" Maybe once I get my own mod done first ...

Top Bottom