• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New unit; Harrier jumpjet

Originally posted by stormbind
No SAS units are regular army. All members of the SAS have been professional soldiers for a minimum of 4 years, afterwhich they begin much more exhaustive training.

When I said that 22 SAS is regular army, I meant as opposed to Territorial Army (like US Army Reserves) of which 21 and 23 SAS are a part. There are scores of books available that can give the casual reader a full description of the training 22 SAS receive.

Originally posted by stormbind

Several people pertaining to be ex-SAS have published books.

Several real SAS troopers have written books including General Peter de la Billiere, British force chief during Desert Storm and 20 year veteran of SAS.

I'd like to add that I, like 99% of Americans, am grateful and appreciative of the support we receive from our allies, especially our British and Commonwealth allies who always field some of the world's finest soldiers. :goodjob:

this unit will see usag as a english UU in my games :goodjob:

I just downloaded the Harrier unit, and I went to put in the info for the PediaIcons, only to realize there are no large or small .pcx files for this unit in the zip file. Where can I get them or what do I need to put there in the PediaIcons.txt file?

Steiner-Davion said:
I just downloaded the Harrier unit, and I went to put in the info for the PediaIcons, only to realize there are no large or small .pcx files for this unit in the zip file. Where can I get them or what do I need to put there in the PediaIcons.txt file?
I made Civilopedia icons for this unit. Just click on the links in my sig or go here

I made a bunch of civilopedia icons so I could use units like this. I don't make them any more except for my own stuff. I simply don't have the time.

Steiner-Davion said:
Here are some I made quite a while ago from Smoking Mirror's gif using an old and crappy version of Paintshop.

Top Bottom