new unit: Maceman (12 sep. 2011)

ruby_sauce

Outside the box
unit is game tested

A maceman unit wich could be from medieval times.

previews:

note: Better speeds ingame! theyre faster.
(default - fortify - attack A - attack B - victory - fortify - attack B - death - run)

I couldnt find a maceman like this one on the forums, maybe I didnt look good enough but meh. I wanted this unit.

also, in the death animation the mace seems to drop a little bit slow, but thats not as much noticable ingame, and also I dont feel like re-rendering the whole animation and stuff... it just doesnt bother me enough :p

I used kinboats knight figure without the sword... because I replaced it with a mace.

so yea, enjoy!

download HERE

Last edited:
Well, the PTW Medieval Infantry is very similar to this, but hey, whatever. New units are always good.

of course he is a wonderfull unit, but same unit with a barbute and a brwonish brigantine would be ten times better...but for me it works:)

I recognize the figure (by Kinboat) I've used for my foot knight :) Be careful, the flaps collide with the thighs, this should be hurting him :D you have to treat them like a kilt figure (kinda).

I recognize the figure (by Kinboat) I've used for my foot knight :) Be careful, the flaps collide with the thighs, this should be hurting him :D you have to treat them like a kilt figure (kinda).

yea, in my figure the flaps are invisible :p

Great work, ruby_sauce! Nice to have a mace unit out there! :)

A simple change of props could result in a wide array of mediæval foot units…

Top Bottom