• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Unit: OH58D Kiowa Warrior

BeBro

King of the Krauts

Attachments

• kiowa_att.gif
    kiowa_att.gif
    72.9 KB · Views: 2,678
Death preview:

Attachments

• kiowa_death.gif
    kiowa_death.gif
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,559
Very nice scout helicopter. This can be used as a modern day explore and attack unit. Nice job.

I never use choppers but i'll compliment you on the workmanship.

Looking Excellent, I say!

I know I have about a gajillion requests at you (one of which you are actually doing :D) But is there anyway we could have a South African RooivalkBefore I graduate from College (in four years :D)?

The Kiowa has been around a long time, but BeBro's beaut is the most recent upgrade/version of the family, designed primarily to work hand in hand with the Apache providing recon/targetting info, but also able to provide some fire support on its own

ripptide said:
The Kiowa has been around a long time, but BeBro's beaut is the most recent upgrade/version of the family, designed primarily to work hand in hand with the Apache providing recon/targetting info, but also able to provide some fire support on its own

*Whew* so the memory isn't going after all :) Thanks for the info, Ripptide.

-Oz

ozymandias said:
Mighty fine, BeBro :thumbsup: but wasn't there indeed a Vietnam-era chopper with the same name? :hmm:

Thanks,

Oz

the OH58A version was used in Vietnam for both support fire and evacuating wounded. This is going in the Vietnam Mod for sure though its a newer version it looks the same as the OH58A from my nonmilitarybuff point of view.

Top Bottom