• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Unit: OH58D Kiowa Warrior

Perfect for a Cold War scenario. :goodjob:

Bebro, i have tested your OH-58D in the game. It is very very nice, but we have the old problem with the size. If you compare it with your wonderful AH-64D you will see it. I know - the details, but the Kiowa is much smaller than the Apache, maybe you will change it. :cry: :( :confused:

Well, I'll rather update my Apache and Blackhawk to make them a little bigger. Today I think they were a bit too small. I planned to update them anyway, since I wanted to add some better smoke effects. However, I don't plan to have totally correct size relations between all my units. Means I'll look that a unit which is bigger in reality will appear bigger in civ as well, but not neccessarily in the exact scale....;)

That was a fast answer, thank you :goodjob:.

I like the idea to make the other helis (please don´t forget your HH-60) a bit larger, but i hope they will be suitable to the other helis from ripp. Look at his little bird (it is really little :rolleyes: ).

I have some urgent requests. And i know there is nobody whom i could better ask :D.

1. We need a real (Bebro made :D) MiG-29 there is only the original one in game.

2. An A-6 Intruder for the US aircraft carriers.

Thats already all for now ;)

Ok, here's another size comparison - ripps helis and the plannned new sizes of my units (added the red lines as help), the differences are minimal, except perhapt to the Little Bird. But overall I think it is ok that way ;)

Yes they are looking great. I have no more misgivings :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Thank you for your great presentation :thumbsup:

Thanks for Info at BeBro !!! But i cannot download the OH-6 at this forum, don't know why... (maybe someone can create a download link for the Oh-6 and this beautiful Mi-24)

Ripp's helis are posted as attachements there (not sure if I can link to them directly) - you need to be logged in at the CDG forums to watch or download them, when you're browsing as a guest you can't see them. Of course, you have to register there to log in.

I can only second the pleading request of a Mig29 Fulcrum.
Then it would be fine to see a Huey from the Vietnam era along side the other top choppers.

Cemo

Bebro, very nice work again! I rarely use helicopters, but now... lol

Top Bottom