• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Unit : Rascal Light Self Propelled Howitzer

I'll certainly remake the attack and death part someday. Remember, I'm just a beginner, and I'll learn later how to make better effects (like explosions. I'm not good at it).

We could just set it available in Motorized transportation. It would be a good attack artillery unit, since the actual artillery is better to defend than really attack (too slow and too vulnerable).
In my games, I usually use it to keep other civs away from my territory by making weakening them.

The Rascal, could be fast and able to defend itself. Remember it is armoured.

I saw it in the beginning as a real complement for the artillery.

I thought the death flic looked cool. It could make a really good long range artillery if it was combined with a radar type accuracy.
Just a thought, otherwise it looks cool. Healz

actually one of the first applications of computers was to crunch out number for newly designed artillery.

A new gun would be made, but to aim effectively the soldier would need a little book that would tell him the bearings to aim his gun at to shoot a certain distance. Even thought the gun was ready, it could take 6 months to get the actual field manual ready, which was a very long time in the heat of war.

Top Bottom