New unit: Skeleton Chariot (Jan 27th, 2005)

<--- been modding for many moons now and never created an account before because I could always find answers to my questions somewhere in the board, so never needed to ask a question until now.

But I have one now :) Aaglo- do you intend to make Undead versions of every unit in Vanilla Civ up to the mechanized ones where noone could tell the difference anyway, in order to make an entire Undead Civilization?

If so, where do I mail the sacrifical virgins to to help you along in that effort?

Also, has anyone figured out a way to be able to play with more than 31 civs in a game? I believe it's a hard-coded number in C3C but I cant be sure.

Palantir30 said:
<--- been modding for many moons now and never created an account before because I could always find answers to my questions somewhere in the board, so never needed to ask a question until now.

But I have one now :) Aaglo- do you intend to make Undead versions of every unit in Vanilla Civ up to the mechanized ones where noone could tell the difference anyway, in order to make an entire Undead Civilization?

If so, where do I mail the sacrifical virgins to to help you along in that effort?

Also, has anyone figured out a way to be able to play with more than 31 civs in a game? I believe it's a hard-coded number in C3C but I cant be sure.

Welcome to CFC (as a member atleast) :beer:

Answer to your question:
No, I'm not planning on doing every unit as an undead-unit. And thus you don't have to send any virgins for sacrificial rites (but for other reasons... why not :p )

For the second question: no, you can't have more than 31 civs - it's hardcoded.

Somehow I missed this one :D And you already have another one out.

Top Bottom