New Unit:Spy/Private Dick

Kindred72

Vampire

Attachments

• bogartsmoke.gif
    bogartsmoke.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 5,378
I think this is a fantastic unit that I don't have the slightest idea how I'd use it. :lol:

Oh, if only Civ3 had some of those more interesting units from Call to Power.

nice unit :thumbsup:

He can be for example 1/1/1, all terrain as roads unit with hidden nationality and pillage ability. AI will use them to steal workers/settlers, and pillage during war. All civilizations will attack such units on sight because of hidden nationality flag. A bit higher stats could make him also usable to occassianly attack wounded units. Oh, and this would replace earlier monks/fanatics, assuming that you use them same way.

Alternatively, he can have "sabotage unit" function from civ2... just make him 1/1/2, all terrain as roads and powerful cruise missile with range of 1.

Beautiful !

Now let's hope Firaxis releases some new special abilities for units (like King assassins here modern times in the Regicide mod).

That was pretty fast from preview to finished unit. As usual, your unit looks great, Kindred. I wish there was some way to include this unit in my fantasy mod, because I really love this one.:)

Well, thank you all. This unit was created by request from Kal-El. I have no idea how to use him either. But, you know how inovative and creative Kal-El can be.

Originally posted by embryodead
nice unit :thumbsup:

He can be for example 1/1/1, all terrain as roads unit with hidden nationality and pillage ability. AI will use them to steal workers/settlers, and pillage during war. All civilizations will attack such units on sight because of hidden nationality flag. A bit higher stats could make him also usable to occassianly attack wounded units. Oh, and this would replace earlier monks/fanatics, assuming that you use them same way.

Alternatively, he can have "sabotage unit" function from civ2... just make him 1/1/2, all terrain as roads and powerful cruise missile with range of 1.
this is a great idea I was wondering how to use this unit in the game I'm making my own scenario for me to personally play and this unit would be great with the stats stated before.

Top Bottom