1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

News: BOTM 102 --Starts March 01--

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Game of the Month' started by kcd_swede, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Folket

Folket Deity

thanks

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Rock N Roller

Wow now, that's a start and a half :lol: If only there was a 3-hammer tile somewhere...

Apart from Hannibal, there are 9 leaders in the game with the Financial trait. Two of them are English, so I suppose we'll only have one of them, meaning just one more will be out.

Willem
    Victoria
    Elizabeth
    Huayna
    Wang
    Mansa
    Pacal
    Darius
    Ragnar

3. Rusten

Rusten Deity

My guess is Huayna is left out. Yet again based on a mapmaker quote. :mischief:

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Rock N Roller

Could well be onto something there, though if memory serves, Pacal is a suspect in that category too.

5. Jastrow

Jastrow Deity

I just tested, and it looks like the 2E stone will not connect... Two rivers sharing a tile does not appear to be enough (and also, even if the two rivers connect outside our cultures, that is not enough).

6. kcd_swede

kcd_swede Jag är Viking!½ GOTM Staff

...and nobody even entertains the possibility that the mapmaker made 7 duplicate Wangs? :lol: No, that is not a hint, it is simply added to confound those who are trying to read my mind.:nono:

7. High King J.J.

High King J.J. Prince

I'd guess we'll have 7 Mansas :mischief:. They all trade every tech with each other which means they're soon far ahead of us in tech. All we can do is make money so we can buy whatever we can afford. If we grow enough they'll all peace vassal to us.
    And no KCD, I'm not trying to :scan: your :evil::viking::borg::think: mind.
    :joke:https://youtu.be/EEHPvPsjtDs KCD=:borg:

8. High King J.J.

High King J.J. Prince

Does this Wonder-Score include shrines and corporation HQs? Just wondering.

I just might have some fun. Starting location looks marbelously stoned :cool:!
    :thanx::viking::borg:KCD!

9. BornInCantaloup

BornInCantaloup Agent of Chaos

Also, does this include captured wonders or only wonders built by Carthaginian hands ?

10. DynamicSpirit

DynamicSpirit Fear him of the pink tie Moderator GOTM Staff

And I guess a related question... Is it only wonders built or do wonders captured count? (If it's the latter then it won't really be builders having fun at all - more like, late warmongers having fun!)

11. kcd_swede

kcd_swede Jag är Viking!½ GOTM Staff

My original thought was to use the Wonder Score formula (see SGOTM Results Page pull-down menu). On further reflection, I want to reward folks for making the most wonderful things from my gifts of stone and marble... so it will only be World Wonders that YOU build. And number of turns not relevent. This is my gift for the builders out there.

You will get the Most Wonderful Game award based on number of world wonder you build. Ties - all with highest total number receive the award (no tie-breaker).

Does not count:
    Projects
    National Wonders
    Shrines
    Corp HQ