News: BtS SGOTM 9 Sign-up Thread - Back to the Future

Signing up.

1) yes
2) yes, long time ago
3) trash team if they have room. played with pigswill before (again, long time ago)
4) emporer in general, but monarch for quick/space...not my usual speed/VC.

cas

3- Ether, of course (eh eh, i'd like to see Alan's knowledge of alchemy)
With the Quintessential Google at my fingertips, I know everything :)

1. Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before?
  2. Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before?
  3. Do you have a group of players you want to play with?
  4. If you are new to GOTM/SGOTM, which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game?

1. Played GOTM's??? No... its much more serious than play...:mischief:
2. Played, spectated, made silly suggestions... all that stuff.
3. Unusual Suspects
4. Emper/narch.

Won't barbs be off as you are in the Modern (Future ? or is it still Renaissance with Superconductors ?! ) Era ?

Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before? Nope.
Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before? Currently in my first SG.
Do you have a group of players you want to play with? Trash if there's place.
If you are new to GOTM/SGOTM, which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game? Emperor.

Won't barbs be off as you are in the Modern (Future ? or is it still Renaissance with Superconductors ?! ) Era ?

The game starts at 4000 BC, in the Ancient era. You know a lot more than normal, but you still have to learn a lot of ancient stuff!

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Wonder Bumpkins
4. Immortal-Deity

Guess I've got some time for another one.

1. Ya
2. Yup
3. Back with 5th Element

I'm currently unaligned and don't have any S-GOTM experience, so please forgive my ignorance.

Will there be any attempt to equalize the teams in terms of number of players and experience level?

Will the teams be finalized before the game starts, so they have time to discuss strategies, organize, play test, etc?

Thanks

Sign me up, but I ain't into any of the Oedipus stuff like Marty McFly had to deal with, or Alexander's mom being played by Angelina Jolie. ;)

Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before? played? yes. submitted? I think so.
Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before? no
Do you have a group of players you want to play with? not particularly
If you are new to GOTM/SGOTM, which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game? It depends on my goal and civ. It doesn't really matter as I am here for the discussions and to learn.

Top Bottom