1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

News: GotM 08 Announcement

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by Knowtalent, Feb 1, 2017.

1. ShinigamiKenji

ShinigamiKenji King

Just FYI, I feel Island Plates is somewhere between Archipelago and Small Continents from Civ V.

Having completed the game, I shouldn't say anything more, but just embrace the challenge and go.

Moderator Action: Deleted the comment about 6otM 7 as the game is still running and that comment is a spoiler. Please, in future, do not talk about other games except in their own spoiler threads. Also, once you open a save to play, please do not post in the Announcement thread, this is to avoid accidental spoilers for those that have not yet played the game. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
  2. Khalid

Khalid Warlord

Yes, that sounds like a perfect definition. I ran a few test games for 10 - 15 turns just to have an idea of my starting continent. Never met anyone, which is sad for the eagles. However, I want definitely to settle on the coast.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
  3. WackenOpenAir

WackenOpenAir Deity

Noone mentions the warrior not having a move available at the start.
    Its not a bug only affecting me is it ?

4. CappyAA

CappyAA Chieftain

Same thing happened to me. I just assumed the save was made after the warrior had moved.

5. Leyrann

Leyrann Deity

In the OP it is mentioned that the warrior was already moved, it started on the tea.

6. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

Yes, please read the entire announcement, it often contains more than boilerplate information you may need. :)

7. ClnewmanUA

ClnewmanUA Chieftain

How do i play it on a mac?

8. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

Do you know where your save game files are stored?

You click on the save file link in the first post of this thread, at the bottom of the post. Then save it to wherever your save files go (sorry, I do not have a Mac) and then start the game and load the save file.