News: GotM 08 Announcement

I am going to run some test games how the Island paltes looks like. There might not be much land around, especially to the north.

Just FYI, I feel Island Plates is somewhere between Archipelago and Small Continents from Civ V.

Having completed the game, I shouldn't say anything more, but just embrace the challenge and go.

Moderator Action: Deleted the comment about 6otM 7 as the game is still running and that comment is a spoiler. Please, in future, do not talk about other games except in their own spoiler threads. Also, once you open a save to play, please do not post in the Announcement thread, this is to avoid accidental spoilers for those that have not yet played the game. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI, I feel Island Plates is somewhere between Archipelago and Small Continents from Civ V.

Having completed the game, I shouldn't say anything more, but just embrace the challenge and go. Moderator Action: <<SNIP>>

Yes, that sounds like a perfect definition. I ran a few test games for 10 - 15 turns just to have an idea of my starting continent. Never met anyone, which is sad for the eagles. However, I want definitely to settle on the coast.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the OP it is mentioned that the warrior was already moved, it started on the tea.

How do i play it on a mac?
Do you know where your save game files are stored?

You click on the save file link in the first post of this thread, at the bottom of the post. Then save it to wherever your save files go (sorry, I do not have a Mac) and then start the game and load the save file.

Top Bottom