Next Fantasy War (BtS)

And where the hell are all those funny civs you said there would be? The only ones in here are the ones in the normal BtS, and all the buildings are exactly the same as in Rise of Mankind and a few extra from Fall from Heaven. Please tell me where everything is!

And where the hell are all those funny civs you said there would be? The only ones in here are the ones in the normal BtS, and all the buildings are exactly the same as in Rise of Mankind and a few extra from Fall from Heaven. Please tell me where everything is!

I believe the word i said was "fun" and there are 32 extra civs included (See signature) and more on the way, plus an updated scheduled for the first week of March or sooner. That will make the load time from 5-10 minutes to UNDER 2 minutes.:p
And i guess as i said also RoM is the base for this. Do you have modular on or off?? Pls read the posts 1-7 for more info, thx, and have a nice day.;)

Hey!

I been playing this few test games, and its working fine. Little thing that i noticed, that there was few units names was wrong, i dont remeber exact unit, but here is example, like this:
TXT_KEY_UNIT_LION, or something like this, there were those TXT things.

By the way, when are you going to release next update? :crazyeye:

Hey!

I been playing this few test games, and its working fine. Little thing that i noticed, that there was few units names was wrong, i dont remeber exact unit, but here is example, like this:
TXT_KEY_UNIT_LION, or something like this, there were those TXT things.

By the way, when are you going to release next update? :crazyeye:

Thx alot, and if you can remember them go ahead and write them down, thx.

And if you look at post 202 i mentioned in there it would be the first part of March, and 10 times faster loading times.:p
Still having one problem in the WB is all, trying to figure it out, but if i cant i will still release new update, its only when you go into the WB and then try to go Back to Main Menu and it then goes back to desktop instead.?? Thats no biggy really.

Ok I just loaded BTS then loaded Next Fantasy War. I have already changed the XML Line to 1. Everything works until I try to create a city with a settler then the game freezes like it cannot find the names for the city. This has happened with Dark Elves and Amazons but it does not happen in regular BTS.

Ok I just loaded BTS then loaded Next Fantasy War. I have already changed the XML Line to 1. Everything works until I try to create a city with a settler then the game freezes like it cannot find the names for the city. This has happened with Dark Elves and Amazons but it does not happen in regular BTS.

There should be no need to change anything, its all set up all ready, as long as you have it in the BtS Mods folder area. Best thing to do for now is wait for the next update to come out in two weeks, it will start 10 times faster than this one anyways. But if you dont want to wait then go to the Vampire Empire in the New Civs thread and look at post # 10, it tell you how to load separate modular civs.

Btw thx for trying this out. And welcome to CFC.

:confused: Hi, could anybody please let me know where and how I can disable the Wraiths as they cause the ctd. I am semi illiterate when it comes to computers, bit I do want to play this mod. Many thanks for any help.

:confused: Hi, could anybody please let me know where and how I can disable the Wraiths as they cause the ctd. I am semi illiterate when it comes to computers, bit I do want to play this mod. Many thanks for any help.

Sure, all you have to do is go into the NFW mod folder, then go to assets/Modules/Custom Civilizations, then just delete the whole civ from there.:p And thx for d/l'ing.
I am not including it in the next update still trying to figure out if its a modular problem or not?

btw, Welcome to CFC.

Hey!

So are you going to add more units in next update?

I would love to see you add, flamethower unit and some units from this module:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=241619

And some other WW2 era units too. ;)

You betcha i have added a few already, and am making alot more as we speak.
I infact added the VD collection of units in here for the next update. SO that should make everyone happy.;)
I am adding my OWN German units from the graphics people that made them.:p

Where is the flame thrower, dont see one in the graphics section?:confused:

I cannot for the life of me get this to load... I put the folder into the mod folder and into the my games mod folder. It shows up in custom scenario, but it doesnt open a new mod, it opens like any other map file. I checked all the values that you asked people to change, and i changed them. I was wondering if in one reply, you can post the whole process of how to install, instead of broken up into 10 pieces. thanks so much, i really want to play this.

I cannot for the life of me get this to load... I put the folder into the mod folder and into the my games mod folder. It shows up in custom scenario, but it doesnt open a new mod, it opens like any other map file. I checked all the values that you asked people to change, and i changed them. I was wondering if in one reply, you can post the whole process of how to install, instead of broken up into 10 pieces. thanks so much, i really want to play this.

OK i will be updating this weekend best wait till then, it will be alot better one then.
All i can say is put it in the same folder as AfterWorld, Broken Star, Final Frontier and Road to War, etc.

btw Welcome to CFC.

OK, here it is, the UPDATE 009, this one will start 9-10 times faster than before, if it does not load within 2 minutes, it means your PC was in a sleep mode and needs to be restarted, again will load within 2 minutes "FOR SURE".

Post # 4 has some of the items that were changed, this is a GREAT mod now (and will be getting better), "Have Fun."

Top Bottom