Next Fantasy War (BtS)

Well the only difference then what you say is the fact that my game got installed into 2k games after program files other than that no difference. also I am using windows 7 but have it so civ runs as if it were running on vista.

Well if your running Win 7 then it should be:

OS(C: )/Program Files (x86)/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Beyond the Sword/Mods/Next Fantasy War

Yah but I installed civ gold and then beyond the sword for some reason it put civ into 2K games/firaxis games/the rest that you said is correct.

OK then it should work.

Well other mods work that should work. So I don't know I think it is the fact when the program restarts it loses administrator rights so I was wondering if you knew how to make a shortcut to the mod so I could try using that.

Well other mods work that should work. So I don't know I think it is the fact when the program restarts it loses administrator rights so I was wondering if you knew how to make a shortcut to the mod so I could try using that.

"C:\Program Files\2K games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Civ4BeyondSword.exe" mod=\Next Fantasy War

I have officially tried everything I have seen in these forums to fix the GFC crash.

I'm running XP SP3.

I tried changing the path file. My registry is fine. I deleted the resource folder and edited the art xml. I deleted the gamecore dll. I even tried moving all of Civ4 from one set of folders to another(got rid of 2kgames folder).

I reinstalled Civ to vanilla(Civ4Gold w/warlords) then BTS, then applied the 3.19 patch.

The only squirrely thing that happened was that the zip I downloaded came back with an error upon unpacking it. Right at the end, some resource file was messed up or something. I checked and it's the right size and all.

Any advice is welcome.

When I checked the read me for this when it crashed it said it's for BTS 3.13 o.0

I have officially tried everything I have seen in these forums to fix the GFC crash.

I'm running XP SP3.

I tried changing the path file. My registry is fine. I deleted the resource folder and edited the art xml. I deleted the gamecore dll. I even tried moving all of Civ4 from one set of folders to another(got rid of 2kgames folder).

I reinstalled Civ to vanilla(Civ4Gold w/warlords) then BTS, then applied the 3.19 patch.

The only squirrely thing that happened was that the zip I downloaded came back with an error upon unpacking it. Right at the end, some resource file was messed up or something. I checked and it's the right size and all.

Any advice is welcome.

If you have anything that comes up as an error when loading that mean, that the file that you downloaded is corrupt and need to re-d/l.

When I checked the read me for this when it crashed it said it's for BTS 3.13 o.0

Yes its made for 3.13 IF you use the dll, if you take that out it should work correctly.

I know i have been WAAAY far behind on updating this, but i am currently working on a BtS mod and it is taking up all of my time, sorry.

Well, I deleted the .dll thing, but when I try to load, it... Well, it fails to load. Freezes, sorta thing. :(

Any ideas? I know I'm probably missing something incredibly obvious.

so this is kinda like a sandbox mod, so if I want a fantasy game, there will be fantasy techs,buildings,units... and features like magic and such? i want a fantasy mod more like lotr which is not available with ffhII it is almost too unique for me.

Top Bottom