NEXT LEVEL MOD: pack with all the CivArmy's civilizations

Mollos said:
Hi

I just downloaded the update and the game still crashes for me after about 10 or so turns. This happened with the previous update but I figured it was just because it wasn't compatible with 1.61. If anyone can help me out with this, it will be much appreciated.

I am also having the same problem Mollos, after about 10 to 15 turns boots me out of Civ4 to the desktop. Tried restarting the auto save, tried saving on the turn before the boot and always on the same turn out I go. Had it happen exploring, fighting, worker starting a new job, etc, etc. Happens if I move the same way every time, different way, tried just having my guys skip their turn. Very puzzling. Anyone have any idea what to try?

Hi, Civarmy. Great mod from you!. I spent lot of hours with Civ IV thanks to you.

Just one question: is your mod compatible with Warlords?

Thanks!

CivArmy s. 1994 said:
THE VERSION II WITH 1.61 PATH 100% COMPATIBLE IS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD!!!

PS: this is the image of the version II, it is available to download since june, 30th 2006.

This is my greatest creation for Civ4 :D This mod adds new civis, new leaders and new units to your Civ4. When I finish my next 20 new LHs, I release the version III.
Enjoy! :)

The mod file is for the version II. Since june, 30th it is 100% compatible with the 1.61 path. Plus it has new texts and 3 new modeled units to this mod http://www.civfanatics.net/downloads/civ4/modpacks/NextLevelMod.zip
file size:: almost 30 mega.

this mod works in the civilization 4 warlords????????????????????:confused: :confused:

:rolleyes: NO, 1.61 is Vanilla Civ4

You can move the civilizations into a warlords mod though without too much problem (There's a few lines you have to add, but it's not too hard to figure out which ones).

you have a lot civleaders in the only yo uforgot was cromwell

I am also having the same problem Mollos, after about 10 to 15 turns boots me out of Civ4 to the desktop. Tried restarting the auto save, tried saving on the turn before the boot and always on the same turn out I go. Had it happen exploring, fighting, worker starting a new job, etc, etc. Happens if I move the same way every time, different way, tried just having my guys skip their turn. Very puzzling. Anyone have any idea what to try?

Same problem here.

Same problem here.

I've been able to play two games past that point, and both used the Pangaea map. But when I tried a game on the Terra map, it crashed. Dunno if that matters, but it's the only difference I can think of.

Any chance to update this pack for warlords?? please!!!

I quit the Civ4 modding bussiness several mounths ago, can't help u. But if someone wants to convert it to Warlords, feel free :)

Great MOD!... I am just beginning to try it out, but already, one remark about the Canadian civilization : Champlain was not dressed like that at all! loll... You should look at pictures representing the french "cour du Roy" and its Knights, to effectively visualize this... You represented him as some poor peasant living in a wooden cabin! How politically cynical and historically revisionistic... lol

Darth vader voice: Impressive
Normal Voice: Do your new civs have all the extra details in the civoloepdia such as history or is it just the basics (IE Traits and upgrades no extra information)

Top Bottom