NFL playoffs 2010 predictions

That is it. I am done. Until the Philadelphia Eagles get rid of McNabb and until Andy Reid either decideds to change his pass-happy attitude or is fired, I am finished. I might watch a few games, but I am not going to hesitate to make other plans, either. Sheer incompetence.

I will not STAND FOR THIS REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!

......................?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I am glad my first two predictions seem to be correct, I can't say I was expecting both games to be Xeroxes of the previous week (never felt Cincy was really in the game, despite the score being closer).

That is it. I am done. Until the Philadelphia Eagles get rid of McNabb and until Andy Reid either decideds to change his pass-happy attitude or is fired, I am finished. I might watch a few games, but I am not going to hesitate to make other plans, either. Sheer incompetence.

I don't see how it's McNabb's fault that the Eagles defense simply isn't as good as the Cowboys offense.

I, for one, can not wait for the Kevin Kolb Era to begin.

Was I the only one to see a dozen inaccurate passes? Was I the only one to see him hold onto the ball four or five times to be sacked or draw a penalty for intentional grounding? Am I the only person that saw open receivers that never got a look? Was I the only one to see him throw into coverage, time and time, again? Of course, I did not blame just McNabb. I also, and moreso, blame Andy Reid.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: No Welker, no Patriots passing game. I found the fact that Brady hardly looked towards Moss very telling. On both 4th down attempts in the 4th quarter Brady didn't even look to Moss. He went with the Welker-clone both times....

This game makes up for all of the blowouts, definitely.

EDIT: Oh man, this game is amazing!!

Wow, I'll have to see if the Arizona-Green Bay game set any records. I've never seen a game so completely devoid of defense. Edit: except for that last play.

It set the record for most points in a playoff game.

I'm posting alot, but it is worth noting that I went 0-4 this weekend.

:jesus:

Top Bottom