Night of the Living Dead, An EFZI2:Complete PBEM

I do think that the Farmers have gotten a pretty decent boost since the first version of the game.

If notimportant666 is okay with the Farmers then he could simply play them, or we could try the draw again.

EDIT: Oh, I just realized he was asking in the player registry, not in the EFZI scenario thread.

It's also up to classical_hero as to whether or not he wants to play as the Survivors in order to set an actual admin password or just leave it blank.

Alright well I did setup and play the first turn, how long should I wait before sending it on, in case we add another player?

I vote for inviting notimportant666.

If it means we have to reset factions, so be it.

Right now just one, unless we open up the zombie faction to a human player, which would be...interesting, to say the least.

Ahh, that sounds VERY interesting, well if you guys do open the Zombie slot to a Human I'm your guy, you guys know I'm a regular

Muwhahaha.......Muwhahaha....... Muwhahaha...... You Human Players use your yummy brains to find another player, artificially intelligent player's brains taste funny.

No, I wouldn't be interested in a Human slot and it is up to our host to allow 5 players which is much different than a 3 player game.

I feel like we'd probably get wrecked, but I'm okay with that, since we'd probably wreck the AI zombies too. There should probably be a rule requiring the human player to declare war on and stay at war with the Farmers though, for the sake of realism.

I'm ready to start whenever, just give me the green light to send along the save.

I don't think so for the first 14 turns, since normally they are at least pace during that time, but I thin after then it would be okay. Eclipse, you will need to send me you email address,. Bengal Tiger you can start the game any time you want since you are the survivors.

The new turn order will be
Bengal Tiger- Survivors
Jarovid - Authority
classical_hero - Company
Eclipse4449 - Zombies

Alright, no problem. Although in some of my practice playthroughs I noticed a possible minor error with the Authorities tech tree, I asked in the scenario thread just to confirm before we start.

Turn 1 - Survivors

It was a dark day for Paradise Island. Already the island was overrun with zombies. However, a few survivors had managed to bunker down and weather the initial outbreak.

But that might soon change, as a horde of zombies approaches the undefended Tokugawa's Home, it appears as though the remaining survivor controlled buildings might be dwindled even further...

...Until heroes Clive Owen and Christian Bale appear just in the nick of time, riding a Super Coupe to provide some last minute heroics.

South of Tokugawa's Home:

(8/8) Christian Bale shoots (8/8) Roaming Alpha Zombie -> kills it
(8/8) Christian Bale shoots (8/8) Roaming Alpha Zombie -> (3/8)
(8/8) Clive Owen shoots (9/9) Head Nurse Wilma -> (2/9)
(8/8) Clive Owen shoots (9/9) Nurse Dorothy -> (1/9)
(8/8) Clive Owen shoots (9/9) Nurse Gurta -> kills it

It looks like Tokugawa's Home will be able to hold off...for now.

North of Tokugawa's Home:

(12/12) Mr Tokugawa vs (4/4) Zombie -> (11/12) Mr Tokugawa

North of Hannibal's Place:

(11/11) Hilton Smith shoots (7/7) Sewer Guard -> kills it

North of Retirement Home

(11/11) Abe Peters shoots (7/7) Sewer Guard -> (2/7)
(12/12) Scraps vs (2/7) Sewer Guard -> (12/12) Scraps
(12/12) Scraps vs (4/4) zombie -> (9/13) Scraps

West and Southeast of the Garage

(11/11) Mike Rush shoots (7/7) Sewer Guard -> kills it
(11/11) Mike Rush shoots (7/7) Sewer Guard -> kills it

Southwest of the Furniture Store

(11/11) MissTokugawa shoots (7/7) Sewer Guard -> kills it

West of the School

(10/10) Britney shoots (7/7) Sewer Guard -> (2/7)
(10/10) Timmy's Dog vs (2/7) Sewer Guard -> (8/10) Timmy's Dog

GPS to Jarovid.

Also something else that we may as well talk about now is no coastal blocking right? Since Adventure Island, Jungle Island Resort, and the Mainland can all be made virtually unassailable if all the landing spots are occupied.

Top Bottom