Silly question, what does the mod that says unit pathfinder by blackcobra or something like that make? Because i don't find it very useful, it just marks the path of the unit, why would i want to know that :lol:
A magic has occurred, see it on first turn in-game

1. Here you have version modified by me of "Trade Opportunities" adjusted for More Luxuries mod from VP. It adds all resources and changes window borders to fit them all.
https://ufile.io/dozjl
2. I'm not sure, but did you put "Maximum Natural Wonders" to modpack? If yes, it works fine, but I have one balance suggestion. Every natural wonder gives you boost to global happiness. You should then change the way it is counted to bring old balance back.

I saw you added "Local generals" - fantastic. In my last game with nmp12 it was pain in the ass with lots of remote colonies. :p

You asked what mods we want to see in next update. Here are my recent suggestions:
- try to merge buildings mods,
-"Useful oil"
-"UI - Small Resource Icons" (it makes resource icons smaller and keeps natural wonder icon on (!!!))
-"Meaningful city state colours" - I can provide you modified version with even better colours (in original one there were few colours too similar to each other and I changed that)
https://ufile.io/n8o2x
-and for balance thing "Enhanced City State"

Last edited:
1. Here you have version modified by me of "Trade Opportunities" adjusted for More Luxuries mod from VP. It adds all resources and changes window borders to fit them all.
https://ufile.io/dozjl
2. I'm not sure, but did you put "Maximum Natural Wonders" to modpack? If yes, it works fine, but I have one balance suggestion. Every natural wonder gives you boost to global happiness. You should then change the way it is counted to bring old balance back.

I saw you added "Local generals" - fantastic. In my last game with nmp12 it was pain in the ass with lots of remote colonies. :p

You asked what mods we want to see in next update. Here are my recent suggestions:
- try to merge buildings mods,
-"Useful oil"
-"UI - Small Resource Icons" (it makes resource icons smaller and keeps natural wonder icon on (!!!))
-"Meaningful city state colours" - I can provide you modified version with even better colours (in original one there were few colours too similar to each other and I changed that)
https://ufile.io/n8o2x
-and for balance thing "Enhanced City State"
ah, i'll do it.
1. i love it.
2. no, not yet. I see little problem on balance as of now.
i used smaller icon mod often
never used to useful oil
colors hm?
nmh14 this week, stay tuned
-adding improvement world wonders?
-civ6 worker!?
-buildings and more!
ps: is infoaddict really that great? it's wonderful! but tell me why

colors hm?

This is pure cosmetic mod, but I found usefull. For now f.e. color blue is used for different city states. With that mod blue is reserved for religious cs along with white and shades of grey. Shades of green - food, yellow and orange - mercantile, red and brown - militaristic and pink and purple - culture. Everything is clear. I like it. But for other it maybe be useless.

-adding improvement world wonders?
Can you tell me more?

ps: is infoaddict really that great? it's wonderful! but tell me why
I like the graph option. And honestly it's the only thing i use from this mod. I know it's probably the same information like in other tabs, especially in EUI, but graphs are always better than walls of text :). And that's all I think. And when you have info from other civ, click it it shows in right bottom corner this button: "Check in InfoAddict". Sometimes useful.

-civ6 worker!?
Maybe. But will AI handle that? I didn't play civ 6, so I can't tell if it is good or bad. But I didn't test 13.1 version yet, if caravans still fail to create roads, then it will be bad choice to put this mod in. If it works, then we can try.

Hello!
Yesterday I played a few hours with my dad.
The time to charge it's great and i didn't had CTD, you did a great job thank you! I had a few desyncs but they were fast so there's no problem.
I think that most of the mods are great but i have a few suggestions.
-Need to balance Enhanced city states because now they can found another city states and they occupy a lot of space so that needs to be reworked.
-put some more new civs (I said this before)
I don't know about info addict, it's true that the graphics are easier to uderstand but you can can see all the things without the mod so to me is the same.
Can someone explain me the benefits of put more or less taxes in the economics mod?
I'll keep updating, today i'm going to play like 3 and a half hours :crazyeye:

-Need to balance Enhanced city states because now they can found another city states and they occupy a lot of space so that needs to be reworked.
City States Evolved is making some CS very powerful and worth fighting for. I suggested NMH to place another mod: Enhanced CS which makes aliances with so powerful CS more difficult (f.e. 1 city CS - 60 influence, 2 city CS - 90 influence, etc. Additionally this value depends on era and modifier changes in medieval and industry by 50% as far as I remember). Maybe for some balance issue rate of founding new cities for CS could be changed, but in my current game for about 6 cities of main civs, some CS have 2 maybe 3 cities. Moreover they can't have as many cities as main civs because of bigger unhappiness problem. It's not so much and adds a bit of tension to the map. They are also better defenders against barbs with more cities. :D

I don't know about info addict, it's true that the graphics are easier to uderstand but you can can see all the things without the mod so to me is the same.
I can't disagree. Decision is up to NMH. Theres also third option aside from deleting and leaving this mod - leaving only graph. He will do what he found most appropriate.

Can someone explain me the benefits of put more or less taxes in the economics mod?
I really try to understand this mod, but I can't see any dependencies. Currently changing my taxes up and down to change something. Morover as I can see I pay two unit and building maintanence cost: one from VP, and one from economics. Moreover the final value of gold at the end of turn seems to be value on upper bar in brackets (f.e. +12) minus value from economics mod under expenses tab (f.e. -13). Then final value will be around -1. It's pain in the ass to look there every turn. Taxes aren't helping too much to go in plus. I hope this will help you some.
Take a look. https://zapodaj.net/29a64a53c9a73.jpg.html
In few turns "total value of GDP for ottomans raised to 25k". I still don't know where the hell did he get this bonus if he is still behind me in points. And Aztecs have this value from almost beginning. I'm depressed. :/

Last edited:
I didn't thought it in that way, you're right but you said they help with the barbarians and it's actually the oposite, the barbarians have more cities than before because they're really potenced so now they have more places to choose :lol:, I think barbarians are unbalanced, yesterday i was fighting against a camp that was beside a CS, it had 6 units, I killed 4 and there were 2 left inside the camp, when there was only one inside the camp 6 more spawned and that happened 3 times so I declared war to the CS and conquered it to buy the place of the camp. I don't know if that it's supposed to happen but they are way to strong :c5unhappy:

Yeah, you are right. I mentioned this few post before even with some screens. You can check that. In my current game with 13.1 I needed 4 pictish warriors (!!!), two pathfinders and an archer to liquidate one camp with elephants. Was tough. And on chill barbarians.

Last edited:
I'm without chill barbarians and It's almost impossible.
The caravans build roads mod is not working right?

I'm without chill barbarians and It's almost impossible.
My bro tried raging barbs option. Game lasted 30 turns and after that there were only barbs.

Honestly yesterday I played only couple of dozen of turns and focused on religion as celts. Maybe today I will manage to send trade route somewhere, but internal one was not successful. How about you, tested this already?

My bro tried raging barbs option. Game lasted 30 turns and after that there were only barbs.

Honestly yesterday I played only couple of dozen of turns and focused on religion as celts. Maybe today I will manage to send trade route somewhere, but internal one was not successful. How about you, tested this already?
Hello evryone!
1possibly moving the graph in info addict to enhanced demographic's table (should produce a disaster ;))
2updating nmh to newest VP next week.
3Barbs hm? I could nerf that
4city hm? I could turn the city radius to ony one if possible *I think it follows the same rule as normal building tho
5heard from serp that EUI makes the game time longer *dragging the finish turn
6fixed capture+! any effects?
7nerfed river and coasts! see the changes? tundra, snow, desert marsh and forest should produce zero gold. ( my nerf to -1 is it lovely?)
8caravan roads does not work in nmh? it was fine before i compiled it into nmh 12 and nmh13. Maybe the codes all messed up. I'll check. ( weekdays: no time to play own modpack or any game )
9world wonder as improvement; this
10my brothers was beaten up by barbarians on raging barbarians mode. I'll do something
11 cs has 2 city max
12 if roads isn't working i'm not gonna implement worker civ6mod. which is better as it is only one turn to make improvements on tile. roads/rail produces a bug which is fixable when i delete the roads and railroads codes..

I played only couple of dozen of turns and focused on religion as celts.
been a long time since i played celts. i heard they got a buff
13. enhanced city states looks good but it uses gold as cs friendship token rather than envoys. need to test them out.
14. is nmh13.1 not working too?
put some more new civs (I said this before)
15. I heard, what civ you have in mind? (make sure it is compatible, balanced and working flawlessly with VP(CBO))*not interested to make any modded civ compatible with newest vp. but I want to try adding one or two new civ into nmh. no pc master race civ (OP)!

Hello evryone!
1possibly moving the graph in info addict to enhanced demographic's table (should produce a disaster ;))
2updating nmh to newest VP next week.
3Barbs hm? I could nerf that
4city hm? I could turn the city radius to ony one if possible *I think it follows the same rule as normal building tho
7nerfed river and coasts! see the changes? tundra, snow, desert marsh and forest should produce zero gold. ( my nerf to -1 is it lovely?)
8caravan roads does not work in nmh? it was fine before i compiled it into nmh 12 and nmh13. Maybe the codes all messed up. I'll check. ( weekdays: no time to play own modpack or any game )
10my brothers was beaten up by barbarians on raging barbarians mode. I'll do something
11 cs has 2 city max
12 if roads isn't working i'm not gonna implement worker civ6mod. which is better as it is only one turn to make improvements on tile. roads/rail produces a bug which is fixable when i delete the roads and railroads codes..

been a long time since i played celts. i heard they got a buff
13. enhanced city states looks good but it uses gold as cs friendship token rather than envoys. need to test them out.

15. I heard, what civ you have in mind? (make sure it is compatible, balanced and working flawlessly with VP(CBO))*not interested to make any modded civ compatible with newest vp. but I want to try adding one or two new civ into nmh. no pc master race civ (OP)!

thank you, @adan_eslavo and @daniel25 please have a wonderful day!

When you asked me about Info Addict, I could live without it. But EUI is with me from the begginning of my journey with civ 5 :) Maybe you can make it more efficient. It wasnt updated for a long time probably.
Gonna check this.
There isnt caravan build roads in 12. I was playing it a lot and keeping it as a working backup if something went wrong with newest patch.
11 cs has 2 city max
Your change? I think 3 is also good. 4 is yet too much.
Dont change the radius or make maybe limit radius to 2 and limit of cs to 4.
I played all cs mods along with one of your first modpacks (8?). Was good.
Tunis, Nubia, canton look good for the beggining. Then maybe confederates and tomatekhs olmecs? Also you can ask jfd about his civs. Wikia isnt the most reliable source. We should only look for the most interesting and original ones. I also read that there's a problem with creating cp compatible civs coz vp updates are too frequent. Authors have problems to adapt those changes. Every civ I mentioned in this post should be verified according to this.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...-civilizations-showcase.574461/#post-14442116
I read about it some time. Is it finished? And second thing for balance sake is that it should be make for all wonders to not no prioritize only those in the beggining of the game. I like the concept.

EDIT:
Can't capture Great Admirals, Great Generals, Khan, Merchant of Venice. Captured Generals and Admirals don't contirbute to progress towards one or another. I didn't test inquisitor and missionary.

Ok, now it's serious. Tell me if you have the same problem. I had problem with Economics after reloading (80 turns on quick speed). On the upper bar i could see only icon with arrow, but without sign. I couldn't interact with it. Icon on the right also was disabled. Income came back to standard, but sometimes it got crazy and instead of adding shown income it added different number. I played another game. Works. Reloaded autosave. Works. Changed DirectX. Works. I don't know what was wrong.

Long CS turns. Make CS smaller. 2 tiles range. 2 cities. For the further tests.

Internal trade routes don't create roads as I mentioned earlier. External too.

Rivers not tested. I had one 2 tile long on my continent.

Can you modify EUI messages to be more condensed? You could also get rid of some useless or obvious ones. They sometime can spam you as hell and lag the game a lot.

Last edited:
I think thats noy yhe problem, the problem it's the amount of cities a CS can found, reducing that is the key

9world wonder as improvement;
First time I heard of this mod, looks pretty cool

11 cs has 2 city max
Perfect!

How? I'm playing in nmh13.1, the mod caravans build roads it's not working tho

Well there's a lot of civs to choose from, you want historical civs (like spartans, tomahawks) right?
Here are the JFD civs https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/jfd-and-janborutas-civilisations.474393/
If i can choose i would put all of them but choose the ones you like or think they will go well
It says that with the CBP are all compatible so maybe they will go well https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mods-compatible-with-community-balance-patch-cbp.542679/

Can you modify EUI messages to be more condensed? You could also get rid of some useless or obvious ones. They sometime can spam you as hell and lag the game a lot.
Yes I have a lot of spam from useless notificacions
Can't capture Great Admirals, Great Generals, Khan, Merchant of Venice. Captured Generals and Admirals don't contirbute to progress towards one or another. I didn't test inquisitor and missionary.
I captured one great general and one missionary in my last game, don't remember if it was in 13.1 or 13...

Well there's a lot of civs to choose from, you want historical civs (like spartans, tomahawks) right?
Here are the JFD civs https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/jfd-and-janborutas-civilisations.474393/
If i can choose i would put all of them but choose the ones you like or think they will go well
It says that with the CBP are all compatible so maybe they will go well https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mods-compatible-with-community-balance-patch-cbp.542679/

I captured one great general and one missionary in my last game, don't remember if it was in 13.1 or 13...
Keep in mind that those civs wasnt created particulary for vp. I also used those civs but you need to check if f.e. unique building has the same bonuses as vp building they substitute. Moreover vp adds lots of buildings. Those from additional civ may then substitute wrong building and from wrong era. UAs may be weaker. Remember that vp civs have very expanded UAs. And vp updates every week. Civs are updated once a year? I know that wikia says its cbp compatible, but it wasnt updated probably for really long time. I read few topics on this forum about this. Even 2 or 3 last pages on the topic you mentioned with jfds and janborutas civs this topic is taken under consideration.

I missed special vp version of goths and chinooks in previous post. You can compare how subtile changes are made between two version of these civs.

I used IGE to test capturing units. Generals and others just disapeared. Need to check again.

!!! Played Multi on 13.1. Unplayable. Turn 9 - 6 or 7 desyncs. Going back to 12 until new version. At least on multi. Checked 12 again. Going well so not computer fault. First and only desync as for now on turn 57 quick of quick game. Definitely 13.1 was to blame.

Last edited:
Thats strange...
I'm on multi on turn 240, only have desyncs but they are really fast

Last edited:
We dont have very powerful comps so we always have few desyncs. In later parts of the game about 2 per 20 turns. Especiallu ehen all world is at war and lots of messages are coming. It happens. But with 13.1 with new cache we run standard game and have desyncs almost every turn since the beginning. Then we run 12 with the same settings, same directsx and as I said I had only one desync on 57 turn. Maybe you have some suggestions.

Mmm, we do a few things that appear to help:
-when the turn is going to pass everybody stop moving the map (it helps a lot)
-pass only when everybody is on the map screen (not speaking with another civ, demographics, etc)
-disable events sistem
Maybe you already knew this things, tell me if they helped you, to me they seem to help.
I just ended a game in nmh13.1, i won with a scientific victory in turn 241, have some things to tell.
1-the parts of the spaceship are build in just 1 turn... I don't remember if it always has been like that but it's strange.
2-can we take out the economics mod? I didn't like it by lots of reasons.
3-confirmed caravans are not building roads.
4-not a single CTD, the desyncs were pretty random, sometimes we had 2 every 50 turns and sometimes 5 in 10 turns.
5-extra victory conditions is good but the ai doesn't know how to use it, in my last game the incas had 40000 gold, +1200 gold per turn and they only missed one luxury resource but they didn't bought it so they lose.
Anyway wich is your favourite civ to play?

I read lots of threads already regarding the lagging. I also use direct9, used strategic view, turned off graphics etc. Pack 12 is going well.

Theres a good thread about civ and vp compatibility. Here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...ity-civilization-modmod.619487/#post-14801949

1-the parts of the spaceship are build in just 1 turn... I don't remember if it always has been like that but it's strange.
Shouldnt be like this.

2-can we take out the economics mod? I didn't like it by lots of reasons.
I agree.

5-extra victory conditions is good but the ai doesn't know how to use it, in my last game the incas had 40000 gold, +1200 gold per turn and they only missed one luxury resource but they didn't bought it so they lose.
Anyway wich is your favourite civ to play?
I read that this mod has no ai code. So its only for human now. Nick would have to program this by himself. Its huge work to do. We could set lower restrictions but how to do only for ai?

My last two plays as Iroquois was pretty nice. Beside that I always play random.

Last edited:
Top Bottom