[NFP] No access to great works in a single game

Datian

Warlord
I recently had a game with Khmer - latest patch, terra mirabilis, and that's all.
On this particular game, but not on others on this version, I can't reach the great works page.

I try reloading, loading another game, beginning and another one, same result each time : nothing happens, the page just doesn't open.

Have you had this specific problem on any configuration, can it be related to Khmer ?

The button is here, it makes the usual sound when I click, but nothing happens - except when I click "view great works" when I get one (like, new work of an artist), it just closes the window.

I recently had a game with Khmer - latest patch, terra mirabilis, and that's all.
On this particular game, but not on others on this version, I can't reach the great works page.

I try reloading, loading another game, beginning and another one, same result each time : nothing happens, the page just doesn't open.

Have you had this specific problem on any configuration, can it be related to Khmer ?

I'm having the same problem, though it's not specific to Khmer and it seems to come and go. I also haven't found a fix yet unfortunately...

Top Bottom