No Interface in game

Thanks 4 trying to help joseph. I did all the steps as u described but still the F1 key is dead. No reaction. I dont know whats wrong..maybe something with win10 :sad:

I thought we had gotten rid of the need to call the folder exactly "Caveman2Cosmos" and we only recommended it be that if you wanted us to debug stuff. I'll add it to my list of stuff that needs looking at again.

Thanks 4 trying to help joseph. I did all the steps as u described but still the F1 key is dead. No reaction. I dont know whats wrong..maybe something with win10 :sad:

Wont be Win10 must be something done recently when working on the python. Problem is I never use those so forget to check them now and then.

Nvrmnd

JosEPh

I think it is also possible to put the mod into <User>\My Games\beyond the sword\MODS - is this also possible with the Steam version?

Second: You could always create a second steam library folder and put BTS there.

Edit: In the Steam settings, under Downloads, there should be an icon to set a different Steam library. Of course, you would have to reinstall BTS and choose the new library

Moving it here and renaming it back to its original name seems to have worked for me, thank you.

I should note I'm running Win10 myself.

Many on the modding Team are too. But not all. I use win 10 x64.

JosEPh

Hi JEBO

had this issue on my own as i used german installation. a reinstall in english solved my problem.

I also have this problem. Reinstallation of the mod doesn't help. I attach the screenshots of the game - before and after reinstallation.

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
  • problem2.png
    problem2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 166
I also have this problem. Reinstallation of the mod doesn't help. I attach the screenshots of the game - before and after reinstallation.
you need write access to the folder. Try running Civ with Administrator access. I think you can set that on the icon you click to run the game.

Top Bottom