No more direct attack on cities without bombarding first.

Originally posted by The Ripper

Spearmen should know the existence of your tanks even if they can't produce them..you're not fighting in the times they discovered the spear..time passed also for them,even if not enough to upgrade their weapons...

Now, THAT's a good concept. After all, on many cases all you need is a molotov cocktail...

True enough.... Any warrior's axe can smash a year's worth of computer parts output in just seconds flat.... And I'm sure a molotov cocktail would be very distressing for a tank....

As a defender, the tank really doesn't take full advantage of its power, as they can't bombard them into submission, the spearmen have to expose themselves to the tank... Really think about the mechanics of the battle, and I can see how a spearman could win...

Still a bit of a pisser about being unable to defend my cities. In my previous example, I kept playing, and the frenchies rolled me up like a blanket... Only one city held out for more than a few battles. Dunno. I've got bombardment stuff in my important cities now, and railroads to allow near-instantaneous reinforcements, so we'll see how it goes. They're still being nice, but the russians are restless, and mutual-defensed with the French.

It promises to get interesting in short order... :)

Top Bottom