"No Storms" not working

Arkatakor

King
Just a note, I installed the modmod with the "No Storms" option checked. I started a game, opened worldbuilder and the storms were still present. Do I need to change some XML files?

Mine doesn't work either

As Afforess explained a few times already (no worries if you hadn't found it yet :)):

There are still storms but they dissipate faster with No Storms. So the storm events and few others do still come up but only on one or so turn(s).

As Afforess explained a few times already (no worries if you hadn't found it yet :)):

There are still storms but they dissipate faster with No Storms. So the storm events and few others do still come up but only on one or so turn(s).

in mine they spawn at the beginning and even 100 turns later they are still around

D'oh is it possible to install it without breaking the save?

Yep I missed out on that. I am a few 100 turns in game now, opened up worldbuilder a 2nd time to do a check and the storms are effectively gone.

Top Bottom