Nominations for First Chairman

All right Council members, it's time we seriously consider a new First Chairman. I have little war experience and I'm quite embarrassed that I allowed our aluminum to be cut. (I just hope my incompetence causes SABER to take us lightly and hold a large reserve against FREE.) Now that the expected invasion is materializing we need someone with modern warfare experience to take over. Any volunteers? Yilar? Niklas? I would be glad to continue the pre-turn running of the EWS if need be and I do wish to continue monitoring the pre-build plan but I really do prefer someone else to play the turns.

I wouldn't worry about the aluminum being cut. There's no way to prevent them from bombing it if they choose to and it's not like anyone said "oh, make sure we cover our aluminum"

The aluminum isn't the reason I suggested we have a new First. I know we have better wartime generals on this team than me. I'm not a good micro-manager nor a good general so if someone else wants to take over I'm all for it. We're coming down the stretch and we've put two years into this - let's have the best qualified Council member playing the turns!

Top Bottom