Novator's Leaderheads?

Conversation via PMs last night:

Triver said:
I want to get the upload back to my hands. Just delete it from automaticgamer and I reupload it with new leaderheads immediately. ;)

Xyth said:
If you upload your new pack and post it in the CFC database, then I'll gladly de-list the pack I assembled from the CFC database. I won't remove it from Atomic Gamer though, in case you delete yours again.

Triver said:
You have already them on your computer. So you can delete them from A.G. and upload something more important, such things like a mod.

Xyth said:
I'm not going to go through the hassle of reuploading the pack if you don't post yours, or you do but then remove it later. Your past actions cause me to mistrust your intentions, sorry.

Isn't this supposed to be novator's pack or did he just finally admit they are the same guy :D

Havent gotten any admitting yet, but I think it would be very strange if it isnt Novator, considering the intense obsession with not having his work availiable for people to use.

Only thing I can think of is Triver is in fact Novator's older brother :confused::confused:

If he isn't the same guy, then why is triver asking xyth for the rights to upload novator pack :D

Ok, guys. I will upload those new leaderheads. I have some problems with the memory of my PC. Soon I will find my flashdrive and you will be able to download them.

triver asking xyth for the rights to upload novator pack
Guess. Who wants to be a man, who made more than 30 lhs?

Guess. Who wants to be a man, who made more than 30 lhs?

I don't.
Any benefits for claiming to be the owner of 30 lhs if he is not?
A medal or cash prize?
Bragging rights?

OK. I need an administrator, who write an notice on the index page.

Nice work! Will you upload these to the CFC database, or are you wanting me to do it?

I'm in the process of making this pack available again after Atomic Gamer shut down. I foolishly didn't keep a backup of the archive, so I'm putting it together all over again. Does anyone have the Philip II Augustus LH? It's the only one I'm missing.

Top Bottom