Novator's Leaderheads?

Oh, sorry I didn't realize that. Thanks!

However, seems like it's still missing at least two leaderheads:

Viriathus http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12608150&postcount=389
John A Macdonald http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12639110&postcount=411

Those two were never released and apparently not even Den/Triver/Novator has them anymore. See post #33 of this thread.

Ramzay just released a MacDonald LH though: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=24671

and some preview images of the already included leaders. Not that they are that necessary, just wanted to point out. But if you think they are worth adding, I can take the screenshots if you want. :)

Sure. I'm out of town at the moment but I can add them to the downloads page when I get back on the 25th.

I just want to say sorry. I was a real jerk. It seams the game is not very popular now. And even my companion has gone. I don't have much time for requests now. And I don't think the old ones are "warm". But... It was a realy cool moment of my live. I want to say...thank you.

I just want to say sorry. I was a real jerk. It seams the game is not very popular now. And even my companion has gone. I don't have much time for requests now. And I don't think the old ones are "warm". But... It was a realy cool moment of my live. I want to say...thank you.

Thank you for your apology and again for all your leaderheads. The announcement of Civ6 has certainly made the Civ4 forums a bit quieter, but there's a still a few of us labouring away on our mods.

Novator has sent me a reworked Macdonald. I've posted him in the database here.

It's good to see you're well. There was some dispute some time ago, but all is forgiven. I still think you're the best LH maker this game has ever had, and I am very grateful for every single one you have created.

Civ4 is indeed less popular than in its heyday; but there's still some dedicated players and modders left. And I do plan on completing my mods so there's hope.

Thanks for making all the great LHs!
They were among the best ones, and many mods use them :king:
No worries about some of your decisions/actions back then, as Civciv5 said all is forgiven :)

PS: I'm still hoping you will have the mood/time sometime to finish some old LH plans, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated be many

Something is strange with the MacDonald one. The eyebrows are florescent pink. Everything else looks great.

Something is strange with the MacDonald one. The eyebrows are florescent pink. Everything else looks great.

Only while viewing in Nifskope. It uses a file common to most leaderheads so in game it should show up fine. If not, just copy eyeshadow.dds from another leader to MacDonald's folder.

Only while viewing in Nifskope. It uses a file common to most leaderheads so in game it should show up fine. If not, just copy eyeshadow.dds from another leader to MacDonald's folder.

Ok, I'll give it a try. Great work on him though. Far better then what I have seen.

Ok, I'll give it a try. Great work on him though. Far better then what I have seen.

Gave it a try but still shows up in game too! Pink eye I guess :lol:!

Gave it a try but still shows up in game too! Pink eye I guess :lol:!

Copying eyeshadow.dds to his folder definitely works, just tested it.

Copying eyeshadow.dds to his folder definitely works, just tested it.

I'll test it as a separate leader. I only see the pink when I play him and in the pedia and pop up. It really doesn't matter all your LH's are fantastic. I wish I was that talented.

I'll test it as a separate leader. I only see the pink when I play him and in the pedia and pop up. It really doesn't matter all your LH's are fantastic. I wish I was that talented.
I've got it to work. I just copied the eyeshadow.dds from Abraham Lincoln; thought it'd be best to copy from a LH from Firaxis.

@Xyth Might be worth while to edit the database entry for MacDonald to add the eyeshadow texture to be included with the download, or at least add something to the download page about it. Almost decided to throw MacDonald into the recycling bin because of the pink eyes.

Top Bottom