Novator's LH gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way somebody could download these files, then upload them to CFC? The download site thing is kinda odd, so hopefully we can get these up on CFC, but they are great LHs, so I'd like for them to be posted.

There are some LHs I have done that should be revamped/redone, I simply do not have the capability right now. So if you felt the need to recreate some of my earlier works (Cardinal Richelieu, Solomon, Amenhotep) I wouldn't mind at all and would be interested in seeing your work.

There are a few others that I had been working on that were lost when there was a flood, so Arpad, Thomas Jefferson, Shah Abbas etc. You've already done Harun-al Rashid which is pretty awesome. Just a few thoughts for you.

Charles the Bold is looking pretty good in-game. I've almost finished my Burgundy module and will be able to upload it soon, thanks to you. :)

Yeah, I am pretty excited about this new LH-maker. Looks extremely promising, much better than my first (and many of my latest) efforts. :goodjob:

Several days and still no my pack in the database? WHY?

I am working on William now and make something interesting.

Hey, Jabarto. I can make Louis XI.

Use the lower download button, that's the actual file

These leaders are awesome. They would be even better if you made them modular or use them in modular civs:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom