Now Forced to Promote a Unit

TheSASMan

Chieftain
I just started using this mod yesterday with all the Civ updates in place. I logged off (late!) last night, (no, that was this morning!) and now when I try to process a turn I am being fored to promote my units.

That was not the case when I was playing last night.

Help!

There is an option for delaying unit promotion in the advanced game setup. Were you just continuing on from a save game or did you start a fresh game and forget to select that option? Is everything else in Civ5+VEM running ok?

Cheers

I was just continuing on from a saved game and did not change any options. Otherwise, everything else is working. Having started the game, how do I get back the delay promotion option? Thanks.

I have no idea what happened, but all you can do now is exit the game, select the "delay" option, then start again, and see if it works.

From the Common Checklist:
3) Update mods between finishing one game and starting the next. Changing mods mid-game usually works but sometimes can crash the game or cause other weird effects.
This is a problem with the way Civilization loads mods, and there's nothing we can do about it from our perspective.

Top Bottom