Now taking spaceship reservations.

donsig

Low level intermediary
It is time for us to start taking reservations for our upcoming space flight.

Our destination is Apolytonia. I plan to take along some mechanized infantry, a few tanks and a couple artillery. Since they've just recently learned iron working on that distant planet I figure we'll own the place in a couple days. Personally I plan to carve out a little kingdom of my own over there. It should be easier than running for president over here. ;)

Anyone care to join me? :D

Domination sensation! Spread the power of out great nation! We should provide them with power and obedience.

Well, if they've just discovered Iron, a three hour tour might be all that is needed. =)

Heliopolis is willing to help.

I'll flip their cities, who cares if we are millions of miles away. We have a high culture (imagine this, they're playing, spaceship lands, they stay away, wait, city flips to civilization ages away, we get it growing and draft mechanized infantry, take them over) Bliss.

Wouldn't it be wise to conquer our own planet before moving on to others?

I'll come along too... I can divert their attention from your territorial ambitions by embroiling them in endless constitutional wrangles :mwaha:

Shaitan should pay them a visit too... ;)

Originally posted by Lovro
Wouldn't it be wise to conquer our own planet before moving on to others?

We're not going to Apolytonia to conquer them. We're going there to enlighten them and to spread our great Phoenatican culture. The business with the tanks and being King is just a way to expedite matters. :cool:

Fine, no war, Perhpas we could convert them to the Phoenaticanism, and think of us as gods and bow down ebfore us.

I think it would be important to impose.....er, I mean, help them achieve the same level of happiness that PDX has.

As soon as they submit to our....er, I mean see the logic of our culture, the faster we will be able to crush...er, join together in intergalactic partnership.

Modern Armor has no trouble dispensing with even the most hardened super spearman (tm)

Bill
...goin' for a ride on a rocket ship...

We need to go on this journey, not to conquer them, but the spread the word of THE ONE. It is THE ONE whom has allowed us to prosper, now let us spread THE ONE's word throughout the universe! Let's see if Godinex will come with us.

I'd like to make a reservation. I'll take a window seat with satellite internet access and I'll require the remote control to the big screen.
We won't need tanks or the art of persuasion, they will be flocking to us...

I'll make sure I have a seat. Whether I use it or not, is a different question.

Top Bottom