Now taking spaceship reservations.

First, we land. Then we demand that they hand over their territory piece by piece. Then we dress up political prisoners in Apolytonian uniforms, kill them, and leave them inside our territory. Then we say they attacked us with a few infantry and procede to invade them with huge numbers of tanks. Good plan, eh? Never been done before... *eyes move around shiftily*

I think we need to have certain leaders go IE:

Vice President or President
Science Leader
Forign Affairs Leader
Trade Leader

and say the ship can carry ten people.. That means that we still can fit 6 more on their.

If there is still room, Ill go :D. Now where did I store that TIE Fighter :lol:. If not, Ill just find and buy a Millenium Falcon :lol:.

Originally posted by CivGeneral
If there is still room, Ill go :D. Now where did I store that TIE Fighter :lol:. If not, Ill just find and buy a Millenium Falcon :lol:.
Question: Does anyone know what ship the Millenium Falcon is?
Anyway, it should really not be occupied by top officials.

Off topic and off the top of my head, the Millenium Falcon is a heavily modified YT-1300 cargo ship.

This ship is used by smugglers throughout the galaxy just because of its modifiability.

I think that the Foreign Affairs Advisor, the Military Advisor, and the Prez should be on board. Trade and Vice. I do not think they should go. We do need people to run the nation.

Originally posted by Zarn
We do need people to run the nation.
We also need a nation for those people to run. It looks like the entire Phoenatica has a ticket! :eek:

Were all going to leave in a space ship and leave the cities, units and everything behind... We disappeared over night ;)

Top Bottom